What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name another poster I ever got into an argument with?

You on the other hand argue with everyone trying to prove you’re the smartest man in the room again

And thank you I am winning

Yes.  This whole conversation started by me trying to prove how smart I am.  LOL.

Not the first time you've tried to defend IAG to get some e-pussy. Fucking delusional, pathetic twat.

More personal attacks.  Buy you're TRYING.  LMAO.

Go fuck yourself.

How is that a personal attack? You are the one who is making personal attacks...calling people stupid etc.... I don’t know what your deal is, ?you came in again today looking for a fight again with me apparently. I had left it alone And attempted to change the subject multiple times ..but you spoke my name again...

Yes.  This whole conversation started by me trying to prove how smart I am.  LOL.

Not the first time you've tried to defend IAG to get some e-pussy. Fucking delusional, pathetic twat.

Lol

Iggy’s smart and a nice woman

I like chatting with her and talking about sports and coins

Not everyone can be so devoted to their dog!

How is that a personal attack? You are the one who is making personal attacks...calling people stupid etc.... I don’t know what your deal is, ?you came in again today looking for a fight again with me apparently. I had left it alone And attempted to change the subject multiple times ..but you spoke my name again...

I'm merely responding to your and your dopey e-boyfriend.  Can't handle it?  Stop fucking posting at me.

I'm not the one who tried to insult your intelligence.  You started this.  Not me.

BTG :gun

I saw that. :( Good news is if you hold it it will probably come back. They always do. There was rumor as you probably know, that it might be listed on coin base but you know how that goes. Of course then they would have to pay out the bitcoin gold that they have. Might be good for public relations though.

I'm merely responding to your and your dopey e-boyfriend.  Can't handle it?  Stop fucking posting at me.

I'm not the one who tried to insult your intelligence.  You started this.  Not me.

You’ve GOT to be kidding me. Of course you did. And regardless, it’s been clear I’ve been trying to finish it for about 20 hours now .

You’ve GOT to be kidding me. Of course you did. And regardless, it’s been clear I’ve been trying to finish it for about 20 hours now .

Try reading what you wrote yesterday again and how you kept saying that I'm not as smart as Dan Larimer etc.  "FAR REACHING"  LOL.

Like launching a crypto is rocket science.  Like getting a crypto into the "top 10" is a measure of intellect.  Just inane nonsense from you.

Not once did I insult your intelligence until that STUPID shit was stated by you.

And you continue to keep posting at me.

I saw that. :( Good news is if you hold it it will probably come back. They always do. There was rumor as you probably know, that it might be listed on coin base but you know how that goes. Of course then they would have to pay out the bitcoin gold that they have. Might be good for public relations though.

it hasn't hit my limit order yet so i'm ok, after I buy I put orders in so I dun panic sell and etc just let it do what it's gotta do

Try reading what you wrote yesterday again and how you kept saying that I'm not as smart as Dan Larimer etc. "FAR REACHING" LOL.

Like launching a crypto is rocket science. Like getting a crypto into the "top 10" is a measure of intellect. Just inane nonsense from you.

Not once did I insult your intelligence until that STUPID shit was stated by you.

And you continue to keep posting at me.

Now you’re just lying out right!!

. My last post in this mess was post 630 at 8:30 or so last night. You then made a retort to me and I ignored it. I continued to ignore you and your attacks and posted about different crypto related things today. I did not say a thing until you told me to fuck my self. This is on you. Read the thread again. You can start at post 630.

Now you’re just lying out right!!

. My last post in this mess was post 630 at 8:30 or so last night. You then made a retort to me and I ignored it. I continued to ignore you and your attacks and posted about different crypto related things today. I did not say a thing until you told me to fuck my self. This is on you. Read the thread again. You can start at post 630.

You can commence to going to fuck yourself at any point now.

Again.  I did not start this.  You did.  If you can't handle something you started, that's on you. Not me.

Of course, you don't actually address anything that was written in the post you just responded to because you know that you're the one that started it.

You can commence to going to fuck yourself at any point now.

Again. I did not start this. You did. If you can't handle something you started, that's on you. Not me.

I would challenge any independent person here to read the thread from post 630 on and see who is coming at whom. I left it alone since 8:30 last night, and you made two or three posts directed at me. I don’t know if you’re drunk or what, but you’re clearly not in reality.

Every post made by me from after 630 was is an attempt to change the subject. Every post by you during that time. It was an attempt to keep this fight going.

I would challenge any independent person here to read the thread from post 630 on and see who is coming at whom. I left it alone since 8:30 last night, and you made two or three posts directed at me. I don’t know if you’re drunk or what, but you’re clearly not in reality.

Every post made by me from after 630 was is an attempt to change the subject. Every post by you during that time. It was an attempt to keep this fight going.

Yes.  Do it in the middle of the conversation.  You'll know who started all of it then.   Why not just start at this post instead?  LOL.

I'm REPLYING to every post.  But yes, it's me that's continuing it.  ONLY me.

Yes. Do it in the middle of the conversation. You'll know who started all of it then. Why not just start at this post instead? LOL.

I'm REPLYING to every post. But yes, it's me that's continuing it. ONLY me.

I ignored 2-3 Of your last posts thinking you would eventually just stop like a normal person. During this time I posted about several things involving crypto currency and avoiding any thing about yesterday.

Most e battles. generally come to an end. When one person stops responding, generally the other person has the courtesy to stop attacking. But not only do you not do that, you accuse ME of keep continuing icoming at YOU.

And when called on it, then you change your argument and say we might as well start with this post but yet you were the one whos argument was that I was the one keeping it going, which is not even close to being reality. Not even remotely true.

Anyone who can read can tell that I was trying desperately to put this to rest.