What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely NOT the instigator.

Lol. What are you on today? Did you take your Vibe profits and run or still holding? I didn’t have much so I bought some more. Dropped a smidgen, since I bought it. Also sold some ICON, which was smart, and some VEN and Storj which were not. I hate feeling like I have to take profit regularly now. Sucks when you have to reduce your position and it continues climbing. Was more fun...and profitable,,, when I was doing this with reckless abandon and letting everything ride.

Lol. What are you on today? Did you take your Vibe profits and run or still holding? I didn’t have much so I bought some more. Dropped a smidgen, since I bought it. Also sold some ICON, which was smart, and some VEN and Storj which were not. I hate feeling like I have to take profit regularly now. Sucks when you have to reduce your position and it continues climbing. Was more fun...and profitable,,, when I was doing this with reckless abandon and letting everything ride.

I'm still hodling the ones I bought that I posted here, I was thinking of buying icon for fairly short term but not sure yet

I'm still hodling the ones I bought that I posted here, I was thinking of buying icon for fairly short term but not sure yet

I’ve heard good things, but it’s up quite a bit which is why I sold.... of course most everything still shy of their pre dump highs, But it had a good last couple days so I’m not sure if it’s an ideal time to buy it. Then again how do you really ever know.

Just checked and I see it’s now back up over where I sold half today. I was hoping it would continue to go lower so I could buy back in.

I have to stop debating about immigration and talking about atm limits ans robot sex and get back to research. Good luck today!

I’ve heard good things, but it’s up quite a bit which is why I sold.... of course most everything still shy of their pre dump highs, But it had a good last couple days so I’m not sure if it’s an ideal time to buy it. Then again how do you really ever know.

Just checked and I see it’s now back up over where I sold half today. I was hoping it would continue to go lower so I could buy back in.

I'm, waiting for a slight dip and see looking at charts to see where a descent entry point will be, I heard icon is making a big announcement here ina few days, in the traditional market those would be calculated in the price but in the crypto I've noticed it's not fully, so there's usually money to be made even so, hence the short term but still needing a good entry point.

Question of the day is, will Tron hit 600 or 550 before bouncing... hm...

I'm, waiting for a slight dip and see looking at charts to see where a descent entry point will be, I heard icon is making a big announcement here ina few days, in the traditional market those would be calculated in the price but in the crypto I've noticed it's not fully, so there's usually money to be made even so, hence the short term but still needing a good entry point.

Question of the day is, will Tron hit 600 or 550 before bouncing... hm...

I just can’t get with TRON. . I bought it a few times but last bought about eight cents.. it went nine cents and I sold. It’s totally off my radar so no help here.

I agree with you 100% when you say that the news is not always factored in that far in advance in crypto.

I just can’t get with TRON. . I bought it a few times but last bought about eight cents.. it went nine cents and I sold. It’s totally off my radar so no help here.

I agree with you 100% when you say that the news is not always factored in that far in advance in crypto.

Tron's is like having 16 when u play blackjack

One thing I heard from a credible source today was that coin market cap does not update as frequently when BTC is on a good run. I have not confirmed this myself, but intend watch it. There is obviously a delay with them anyway, but apparently it may be longer when bitcoin is running good. Watch your prices on the exchanges you use, not just CoinMarketCap.com. After the price manipulation with the Korea thing, which many people still don’t realize, I don’t trust them.

(In case you missed it, but the number one go to for crypto prices, who uses an average of different exchanges to give the average price, suddenly removed the Korean exchanges which have a much higher price because of coin premiums. Thus, it looked like the price on certain coins dropped dramatically and resulted likely in panic selling. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-markets-shocked-coinmarketcap-removes-195733606.html. )

It was probably good that they removed the exchanges that were throwing off the average, but to do so without warning was inexcusable.

I have read of other instances where they have been accused of price manipulation. Wouldn’t rely on them too much unless you are long holding.

Shitty Sunday selloff...

Yeah it really hasn’t been that long, but seems like a long time since we’ve had a couple green days in a row. Most everything is still way up on the 30 day, but even I am losing interest. That has happened before and it has passed ....Still continuing to sell pieces of alts here and there, .completely eliminated positions in 12 coins in last 10 days or so....down to 32 ...lol

From WSJ ....so true....

“Bitcoin has spawned a base of obsessive, fevered investors. Behind them are loved ones who are really, really tired of hearing about it.

Family and friends have banned talk of digital currency. In extreme cases, friendships have dissolved after investors continually dominated conversations about the merits of bitcoin. Others still don’t understand what their loved ones are talking about.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mention-bitcoin-one-more-time-and-youre-sleeping-on-the-couch-1516377771