Are there any Republicans here who have switched sides due to Trump?

WVU

I'm sure you could find some bum in a gutter who'd say no one deserves a 100K, you say a billion, what is the number?  We need to nail this down! 

Don't know the number but there should absolutely be a maximum wage.

No human being is great.

We are all fucked up somewhere.

Show me a perfect person and I'll show you someone who deserves 1 billion dollars!!!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joey did you feel the earthquake. I literally got up for a second and went back to sleep in the middle of it.

Also get ready for all the "loyal" 49ers fans. Everyone is going to frontrun the shit out of them now.

Woke up for like 2 seconds and went back to bed. Didn’t even realize it was an earthquake till the next morning.

The “loyal” fans starting to returning to attending the last 4 games of the season, and talking about how great Jimmy is. Pretty funny. I went to the game against the titans and the stadium was rocking. I’m excited for next season though.

Yes, corporate tax breaks could be gone in an instant.

However, we as Americans are not guraranteed programs to maintain our health. There is no expectation upon American citizens to provide for the funding of health care to other citizens.

The law allows for equal opportunities, not equal outcomes.

and what about social security which will be cut are citizens not allowed to collect in something they paid in all there life because a president decided corporations needed the money more?

and what about social security which will be cut are citizens not allowed to collect in something they paid in all there life because a president decided corporations needed the money more?

No one is going to cut social security, that being said it's gonna go broke if changes aren't made(right?), so they'll need to make changes(right?).

The easiest way to fix things would be to increase the wage amt subject to SS withholding, although they could very well raise the age again somewhat.

We've been hearing that dog whistle to get seniors to vote for democrats since Ronald Reagan's presidency.

No cuts to Social Security have happened.

Count me among those that did. When Trump got nominated, I changed my voter registration and actually ended up doing some volunteer work for HRC.

Trump is dangerous. He is setting foreign relations back decades and China and Russia have openings they did not have before to gain advantages on the US. Obama was not great with foreign policy either, but Trump is something else. 

Count me among those that did. When Trump got nominated, I changed my voter registration and actually ended up doing some volunteer work for HRC.

Trump is dangerous. He is setting foreign relations back decades and China and Russia have openings they did not have before to gain advantages on the US. Obama was not great with foreign policy either, but Trump is something else.

Dangerous how???? America is great again, You are 100% wring here. The world is starting to respect Trump. God bless this glorious bastard.