Are there any Republicans here who have switched sides due to Trump?

WVU

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do you guys want the rich to get richer and the poor poorer? rito already said it results in needing armed guards.....bottom line is nobody needs over 10M net worth and everyone deserves a descent living wage as long as they work...keep ion mind they still have to maintain employment or its back to welfare which stays the same....

135k minimum for 50 weeks a year working and that would get the Blacks off the couch... 

Teddy it won't work there will be zero reason for anyone to maintain a business under your plan, everything would be government run/owned and we know how that works( it doesn't).

So an owner who makes 20m would not pay extra to his workers and make Only 5m instead he would shut the buisness down and do what? go to work for someone else for 35k a year? why wouldnt he except 5m? out of pride? hed be biting off his nose to spite his face...

and like i told rito.....someone would step up and gladly run the buisness for 5m....the biz aint going anywhere

How many managers at subway could run the whole thing? so when a guy who sells his 100 Sw's because he needs 20m not 10m, how many of these managers take one on them self?

It would work.....problem is everyone wants to reward the guy who accumulated 100 Sw"s because he earned it...which he did, to the tune of making 10m a year and not the minimum 135k

If I make 135k guaranteed.   Do you think I'm going to fetch your burger and fries in a timely matter.  Or just stand around all day?

Current size of US economy would make that # way smaller too.

Dude, I told you....all rules still in place with employment, if you stood around and didnt care about my burger then its back to 25k welfare......the increase is for the ones who want it

You guys are fvcking brainwashed......do any of you know how much a billion dollars is? nobody should be a billionaire and theres over 1,000 of them with some on their way to a trillion.

500 million?  hell no, why?

Make it maybe 50m Liquid with a 10m yearly income and lets build up the poor to a working class....

What we have now aint working so what do some of you suggest? besides armed guards like rito

communism in it's purest form would be perfect here in the US.  Max salaries could be capped at 10m and lowest salaries at 100k.  That would bridge the gap and I agree with Teddy that no one needs to make more than 10 million.  There are companies nearing bankruptcy paying out 8 figure bonuses.  Salary levels don't mirror productivity here like Rito seems to believe

communism in it's purest form would be perfect here in the US. Max salaries could be capped at 10m and lowest salaries at 100k. That would bridge the gap and I agree with Teddy that no one needs to make more than 10 million. There are companies nearing bankruptcy paying out 8 figure bonuses. Salary levels don't mirror productivity here like Rito seems to believe

I didn't say it does. Communism just doesn't work, it never has. But what you are proposing is not pure communism.