Start spreading the news...

KingRevolver

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bulb

After that, I got him a few dances from girls I knew. Just $20 floor dances and he said he had a better time with those than with the girl he took to the VIP area :lol

That chick that robbed him going to be keeping a sharp eye out for kinger from now on. Word is out. Feeding frenzy!

:bulb

After that, I got him a few dances from girls I knew. Just $20 floor dances and he said he had a better time with those than with the girl he took to the VIP area  :lol

I've never had one of those private dances(in the private rooms), aren't you suppose to get something for that? If all you do is look at them, why not stay on the floor?

That chick that robbed him going to be keeping a sharp eye out for kinger from now on. Word is out. Feeding frenzy!

Yeah, well, it happened to me again about 15 minutes later, and I got taken again.

I made Slim swear not to mention that one on the forum, but the fucker already mentioned it was likely more than $400.

I might tell the story, but everyone being a dick about it.

So, then this Asian girl comes up to me like 10-15 minutes later. Sits on my lap and asks me where I'm from, what do I do, etc. She feels me up and says I'm hard as a rock all over. Told me that we should go to the private room and that'd she'd take my shirt off. I said, "No, no. You don't want to see That! I'd rather see you, baby." I told her maybe later... with no intention of actually doing it. Slim was looking at me trying to tell me not to do it, and told me he'd get the hottest girls in there to give me a $20 dance instead. This fucker gets up to go to the restroom and to find the girls he knows. In the meantime, this Asian broad is sitting next to me and saying I'm one of the best looking guys she's seen there and she's been there 7 months. She starts rubbing my cock, asking if I was ready to squirt. I replied, "Are you going to make me?
She said let's go back there, only $100 and you don't have to buy any drinks if you take your drink with you. Says she'll give me some hand action but that I can't go telling anyone or she'll get in trouble. So, I got up and start walking with her... meanwhile Slim is on the way back with some girl and he's looking at me like I'm a fuckin' maniac. I told him I'd be right back.

Before we get to the private room, she said I had to tip the door guy there $20 so that he'd let "things slide." Gave him the money. And I gave the stripper the $100.

We sit down, and this waitress says I have to order two drinks. I said, "But I already have one." The Asian stripper was like, "Oh, yeah. I forgot the new rule is two drinks are required, no exceptions." I should've got up and walked away, but like an idiot, I didn't. Plus, they already had $120 from me. So there went another $50.

Asian girl then starts letting me suck her small tits, and she put her head around my groin area and was acting like she was giving me a hummer. She rubbed me good and so on, but that was it. I said, "No hand?" She said, "Oh, you want me to rub it more?" I said, "Yeah, can I pop it out?" She yells, "NO! You'll get kicked out." I was like WTF??

Two-and-a-half songs and the broad kicked me out, basically.

Got back and Slim was pissed at me. :laugh

I was feeling down after a lecture from Slim. Felt like crap for being taken twice. Guy then got me a few $20 dances from his hot girls, and those were WAAAAAY better than the private room bullshit. Slim also bought me a few Gin and Tonics. Only gentlemen drink Gin and Tonic.

Then I had to listen to this fuck the rest of the night asking me if I learned my lesson.

I was feeling down after a lecture from Slim. Felt like crap for being taken twice. Guy then got me a few $20 dances from his hot girls, and those were WAAAAAY better than the private room bullshit. Slim also bought me a few Gin and Tonics. Only gentlemen drink Gin and Tonic.

Then I had to listen to this fuck the rest of the night asking me if I learned my lesson.

So this new one conned you into tipping the doorman $20 instead of the previous $10 huh?  :laugh

So, then this Asian girl comes up to me like 10-15 minutes later. Sits on my lap and asks me where I'm from, what do I do, etc. She feels me up and says I'm hard as a rock all over. Told me that we should go to the private room and that'd she'd take my shirt off. I said, "No, no. You don't want to see That! I'd rather see you, baby." I told her maybe later... with no intention of actually doing it. Slim was looking at me trying to tell me not to do it, and told me he'd get the hottest girls in there to give me a $20 dance instead. This fucker gets up to go to the restroom and to find the girls he knows. In the meantime, this Asian broad is sitting next to me and saying I'm one of the best looking guys she's seen there and she's been there 7 months. She starts rubbing my cock, asking if I was ready to squirt. I replied, "Are you going to make me?

She said let's go back there, only $100 and you don't have to buy any drinks if you take your drink with you. Says she'll give me some hand action but that I can't go telling anyone or she'll get in trouble. So, I got up and start walking with her... meanwhile Slim is on the way back with some girl and he's looking at me like I'm a fuckin' maniac. I told him I'd be right back.

Before we get to the private room, she said I had to tip the door guy there $20 so that he'd let "things slide." Gave him the money. And I gave the stripper the $100.

We sit down, and this waitress says I have to order two drinks. I said, "But I already have one." The Asian stripper was like, "Oh, yeah. I forgot the new rule is two drinks are required, no exceptions." I should've got up and walked away, but like an idiot, I didn't. Plus, they already had $120 from me. So there went another $50.

Asian girl then starts letting me suck her small tits, and she put her head around my groin area and was acting like she was giving me a hummer. She rubbed me good and so on, but that was it. I said, "No hand?" She said, "Oh, you want me to rub it more?" I said, "Yeah, can I pop it out?" She yells, "NO! You'll get kicked out." I was like WTF??

Two-and-a-half songs and the broad kicked me out, basically.

Got back and Slim was pissed at me. :laugh

:laugh