KingRevolver

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, just wow.

Seriously,

I feel sad following this thread.

I have to work tomorrow night late but am going out after work tonight (around 8).  If you and/or SportsJ want to meet up, I can give you a nice bar/microbrew tour. 

If not, I'll just go to my usual VP hangout and drink IPAs and power post when I get drunk later.

I can't imagine based on what I've seen you have better plans though.

So, then this Asian girl comes up to me like 10-15 minutes later. Sits on my lap and asks me where I'm from, what do I do, etc. She feels me up and says I'm hard as a rock all over. Told me that we should go to the private room and that'd she'd take my shirt off. I said, "No, no. You don't want to see That! I'd rather see you, baby." I told her maybe later... with no intention of actually doing it. Slim was looking at me trying to tell me not to do it, and told me he'd get the hottest girls in there to give me a $20 dance instead. This fucker gets up to go to the restroom and to find the girls he knows. In the meantime, this Asian broad is sitting next to me and saying I'm one of the best looking guys she's seen there and she's been there 7 months. She starts rubbing my cock, asking if I was ready to squirt. I replied, "Are you going to make me?

She said let's go back there, only $100 and you don't have to buy any drinks if you take your drink with you. Says she'll give me some hand action but that I can't go telling anyone or she'll get in trouble. So, I got up and start walking with her... meanwhile Slim is on the way back with some girl and he's looking at me like I'm a fuckin' maniac. I told him I'd be right back.

Before we get to the private room, she said I had to tip the door guy there $20 so that he'd let "things slide." Gave him the money. And I gave the stripper the $100.

We sit down, and this waitress says I have to order two drinks. I said, "But I already have one." The Asian stripper was like, "Oh, yeah. I forgot the new rule is two drinks are required, no exceptions." I should've got up and walked away, but like an idiot, I didn't. Plus, they already had $120 from me. So there went another $50.

Asian girl then starts letting me suck her small tits, and she put her head around my groin area and was acting like she was giving me a hummer. She rubbed me good and so on, but that was it. I said, "No hand?" She said, "Oh, you want me to rub it more?" I said, "Yeah, can I pop it out?" She yells, "NO! You'll get kicked out." I was like WTF??

Two-and-a-half songs and the broad kicked me out, basically.

Got back and Slim was pissed at me. :laugh

Is there a link for the gofundme page. I feel bad and want to donate.

Slim, any validity to these stories?

Yes. But he hasn't mentioned that he told most of the girls that he had never been to the club and did not go to strip clubs often.

Rookie mistake since they will try to con you even more. Guy got like 2.5 songs in the VIP from the Nicaraguan girl paying $150 basically. Paid more and got shorted on time  :laugh

Slice of pizza ny/ny food court

Burger at shake shack or Tom's urban.

Buffet at Excalibur

Taco Bell cantina at planet Hollywood

Chili's at Hawaiian marketplace

Gallagher's steakhouse comped by George

LaMb chops at midnight casa comped by fissshead

That's what queens itinerary looks like, then he'll come back and say Vegas wasntl that

So far pretty close. 

Honestly, just wow.

Seriously,

I feel sad following this thread.

I have to work tomorrow night late but am going out after work tonight (around 8).  If you and/or SportsJ want to meet up, I can give you a nice bar/microbrew tour. 

If not, I'll just go to my usual VP hangout and drink IPAs and power post when I get drunk later.

I can't imagine based on what I've seen you have better plans though.

The absolute saddest was eating room service food on his 1st night in vegas. Hadn't had a drink, hadn't lost a buck...and he decided to stay in and eat a club sandwich.   :doh