The BreakFat Club

Teddy kgb

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know why you guys aren’t using DietBet or Healthy Wage. You could enter several of these deals at once, and make some extra money while giving you motivation to stay on track. You are doing the weigh-ins anyway. Might as well try to make some money. Perfect meeting of gambling and health.

I don’t know why you guys aren’t using DietBet or Healthy Wage. You could enter several of these deals at once, and make some extra money while giving you motivation to stay on track. You are doing the weigh-ins anyway. Might as well try to make some money. Perfect meeting of gambling and health.

What are those things? Apps? Sites?

I don't need either of them but curious now since you posted. 

What are those things? Apps? Sites?

I don't need either of them but curious now since you posted.

Well websites for sure. I think they may have apps. I’ve never used it/them, but I have read a lot about it/them in magazines

https://www.dietbet.com Scroll to bottom to see games.

There are all sorts of different challenges you can do. Some are just bets against yourself, and some are against others. The more you bet you will lose, the more money you stand to make I think. Seems like it would be easy to cheat in those things. They say they have algorithms to monitor, but I’m not buying that.

Well websites for sure. I think they may have apps. I’ve never used it/them, but I have read a lot about it/them in magazines

https://www.dietbet.com Scroll to bottom to see games.

There are all sorts of different challenges you can do. Some are just bets against yourself, and some are against others. The more you bet you will lose, the more money you stand to make I think. Seems like it would be easy to cheat in those things. They say they have algorithms to monitor, but I’m not buying that.

That's pretty damn interesting nonetheless. 

Reading now. 

I think for the folks here, having their own created bet section may be best, as they could do a small amount that they don't really care about and not really expect anyone else to be cheating or anything since they somewhat know each other. 

That's pretty damn interesting nonetheless.

Reading now.

I think for the folks here, having their own created bet section may be best, as they could do a small amount that they don't really care about and not really expect anyone else to be cheating or anything since they somewhat know each other.

Yeah that’s a great idea. I bet you can start your own challenge there with a closed group and anyone on TGF or other forum... could enter. Of course it could be done here just as easily, without having to pay a fee to the site. Except if everyone meets their weight loss goal, then no one would win anything , where as you are guaranteed to win something there if you meet your goal I think.

Yeah that’s a great idea. I bet you can start your own challenge there with a closed group and anyone on TGF or other forum... could enter. Of course it could be done here just as easily, without having to pay a fee to the site. Except if everyone meets their weight loss goal, then no one would win anything , where as you are guaranteed to win something there if you meet your goal I think.

Good points. Either way, it's fun to explore creative ideas. 

And some of these people think women just belong barefoot, pregnant and slaving over a hot stove. Pfft. 

IAG be knowin' things!