Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

Paradoxical Quote of The Day From Ben Stein:”Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured .. But not everyone must prove they are a citizen.”Now add this, “Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens.

Very true, the crazy libs also want to give illegals free college education, but US kids...nope.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

twin oaks has a “queer gathering” August 3-5, I think that makes it a failure right there.

So Brick is a Homophobe.

Clearly an intellectual failure who doesn't realize that some people are born attracted to their own sex..

Twin Oaks has been very successful and an inspiring example of a community based on fairness and equality.

So Brick is a Homophobe.

Clearly an intellectual failure who doesn't realize that some people are born attracted to their own sex..

Twin Oaks has been very successful and an inspiring example of a community based on fairness and equality.

These guys are scared of anything different than they are, pal. They aren't cosmopolitan types. They're backwards and proud.

So Brick is a Homophobe.

yeah, I looked at some of the photos on the website. Success and intellect dont go hand in hand with that place. I think I read they have like 90 adult members and has been there 50 years. Real success.

These guys are scared of anything different than they are, pal. They aren't cosmopolitan types. They're backwards and proud.

yeah born and raised in South Dakota, I keep my distance from queers if given the option. Was scarred when younger, wound up at an amusement park during a “gay days” festival and saw guys sucking each other’s nipples. Glad you are into that stuff and accept it though, to each their own.

So Brick is a Homophobe.

So you think everyone should have the same of everything? Whats the motivation to strive to be better?

The entire free world now hates the USA.

The entire USA now hates each other.

Can't wait for the riots,  more shootings, and civil war !!!

Winning.

Canada better fall in line dummy, trump gets pissed enough he might invade. Slicing off western canada from ontario west would be a good move.

By the way, hows that pretty boy PM of yours doing, do you guys still hate him?

The guy lived in a tree fort for 3 years, he’s trying to coast by living off others hard work, not work hard himself.

Absolutely guarantee I've worked harder jobs than you.

Guarantee I've had less help from family than you also. 

I've made it on my own with less help than most on this forum.

Everyone should have the basics, healthcare, housing and a fair wage.

How do you define better?

Sounds good, how nice a house? obviously apartments are out, if everyone gets housing no one would want to live in an apartment? And what about all the slackers, what do you do with people who dont show, show up drunk, etc, i guess maybe they should be made administrators, since then it wouldn't matter.

Absolutely guarantee I've worked harder jobs than you.

Guarantee I've had less help from family than you also.

I've made it on my own with less help than most on this forum.

having to work hard jobs is most likely because of an intellectual failure. I work smarter, not harder. I need absolutely nobody to help me with anything, I am a man and support myself and my family. What kind of help did you receive from family?

yeah born and raised in South Dakota, I keep my distance from queers if given the option. Was scarred when younger, wound up at an amusement park during a “gay days” festival and saw guys sucking each other’s nipples. Glad you are into that stuff and accept it though, to each their own.

I'm a to each their own type myself....and I like to stay far away from queers ever since I was working in a store one time and this gay guy was sticking up for this gal that I was dating who also worked there. Have seen them basically as chics ever since. 

Have no problem with them having marital rights and all of that stuff, but I keep my distance. 

Don't have to be friends with everyone!