Me too movement

WVU

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, Argento sent some private text messages about the whole situation that somehow got leaked?

Trying to cover up some stuff and then telling the person to send the messages to TMZ.

wonder if she really thought people would buy that move.

She even mentioned that it wasn't rape, but she was frozen.  That's nice of her.  So shes been accused of traumatizing the kid and she mentions that she wasn't raped but certainly didn't want it and also blames the coverup on ex boyfriend.

Well, assuming you know everything I did and did not, and everything she did as well... so you are double trolling now 

I have never touched a minor in my life... when I was 20 my gf was 17 and 8 months and we didn't sleep together til she was 18 and not because of laws but because I felt she wasn't ready and didn't feel the need to rush.

We know that she did not abuse the kid because he took a selfie to document it. And then he blackmailed her. So that was an act of kindness.

Now compare that to someone that fucks whores.

I don't know exactly why I find her attractive.

its not that difficult to figure out. she's the type of chick that will rip your pants off while you're driving, stuff your rooster in her mouth, and blow you like a wild animal. or drag you by the collar into the bathroom of a bar to fuck your brains out in a stall. i suppose there's nothing wrong with it as long as you know what you're dealing with and can handle your shit (bourdain couldn't). but the more you have to lose, or the bigger pussy you are, the more dangerous it is. regardless, women like her should be socially shunned and treated like the hoo-ers that they are. unfortunately, many dudes just don't get it and never will. many here proving me right.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/14/men-have-better-sex-with-emotionally-unstable-women/

its not that difficult to figure out. she's the type of chick that will rip your pants off while you're driving, stuff your rooster in her mouth, and blow you like a wild animal. or drag you by the collar into the bathroom of a bar to fuck your brains out in a stall. i suppose there's nothing wrong with it as long as you know what you're dealing with and can handle your shit (bourdain couldn't). but the more you have to lose, or the bigger pussy you are, the more dangerous it is. regardless, women like her should be socially shunned and treated like the hoo-ers that they are. unfortunately, many dudes just don't get it and never will. many here proving me right.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/14/men-have-better-sex-with-emotionally-unstable-women/

LOL She is not emotionally unstable. People cannot get enough of this story. They are emotionally unstable. She owns men outright.

ffs. take a look at that chicks instagram. shes a fucking wolf in WOLF's clothing. textbook case. borderline as fuck.

I said before that she is a Jezebel or Delilah. People have been terrified of these type of women for ages. She has made millions and lives her life independently and according to her own rules. She is another Madonna. People will be outraged.

if by 'making millions and living her life independently' you mean behaving like a soul-sucking vampire squid who has no recognizable human characteristics (at least not any positive ones - empathy, compassion, honesty, virtue, etc), then yes i agree. 

very bad human. do not care for.

I think you might be projecting here just slightly due to obvious emotional issues you have toward women.

I think you might be projecting here just slightly due to obvious emotional issues you have toward women.

we're talking about one woman in particular. i've said nothing about anyone else. men can be soul sucking leeches, predators, and cunts - are women somehow incapable of being rotten too? and how does acknowledging that mean you have emotional issues toward (all) women? if anything, this says a lot about your idealized (and false) view of the world.

LOL She is not emotionally unstable. People cannot get enough of this story. They are emotionally unstable. She owns men outright.

Nah.  She looks like one of those typical 2018 feminists.  She probably doesn't shave her armpits, and she likely wears shit stained granny panties.  If she was the least bit attractive she wouldn't have had to resort to banging an old man with yellow teeth, an underage boy, or a hipster camera man with vermin in his scraggly beard.

This poster passes.

Nah.  She looks like one of those typical 2018 feminists.  She probably doesn't shave her armpits, and she likely wears shit stained granny panties.  If she was the least bit attractive she wouldn't have had to resort to banging an old man with yellow teeth, an underage boy, or a hipster camera man with vermin in his scraggly beard.

This poster passes.

Now we have a fake A person who’s sexuality I admire weighing in. Great scumbag reactions to date.