Me too movement

WVU

I brought up politics because people like you justify politicians' actions in exactly the same way you've justified the illegal actions here. It wasn't to spark a political debate. Having trouble with English today? I thought you never mentioned any politicians...

where do I justify politicans based on party?

One more time. Your straw man was dumb. Its on go accept that.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think she fucked up. Dont see anything wrong with what she did and the majority of this countries state laws agree.

Its wrong where it happened and im sure that the whole movie thing where she played his mom 10 years earlier is not sick at all, the excuses are not sick at all. She is showing that under duress she is just like predator men, trying to hang on to anything to save face. I would 100% agree with the movement if they would have come out and called her out for it instead of making excuses for her behavoir.

I dont think she fucked up. Dont see anything wrong with what she did and the majority of this countries state laws agree.

Breaking laws created to protect minors is perfectly fine. Sexual predator laws aren't important. Especially when you're pointing the finger at other sexual predators (as defined by state statutes - not by opinions).

Its wrong where it happened and im sure that the whole movie thing where she played his mom 10 years earlier is not sick at all, the excuses are not sick at all. She is showing that under duress she is just like predator men, trying to hang on to anything to save face. I would 100% agree with the movement if they would have come out and called her out for it instead of making excuses for her behavoir.

yes if she fucked him when he was 7 that would be horrible.

Here's some breaking news george. Every older person who sleeps with someone significantly younger was once legally too old to fuck them. That changes nothing.

Why do you attach the movement to individual people and not to its message? Men have raped and harassed women in this country for centuries with very little ramifications for the most part. If you support that George, go right ahead bud.

Breaking laws created to protect minors is perfectly fine. Sexual predator laws aren't important. Especially when you're pointing the finger at other sexual predators (as defined by state statutes - not by opinions).

Citing state laws as an indicator of moral standing is not only dumb, but irresponsible. It's illegal to get a bj from your 16 year old girlfriend as a 17 year old in Alabama. But it's not illegal to fuck her. A kid literally went to jail because of that law and lost a scholarship to Harvard (he was shockingly black). By your standards, because it was a state law he is a horrible criminal.

17 is the legal age in the majority of the country. The federal law is 16. In case you were wondering bud. Not 18.

As I'm sure you know, many state laws are so archaic they aren't even enforced. Anal sex laws for one.

yes if she fucked him when he was 7 that would be horrible.

Here's some breaking news george. Every older person who sleeps with someone significantly younger was once legally too old to fuck them. That changes nothing.

Why do you attach the movement to individual people and not to its message? Men have raped and harassed women in this country for centuries with very little ramifications for the most part. If you support that George, go right ahead bud.

Timely should make the laws in EVERY state. He knows what's best for that jurisdiction. Much more than the voters that live there.

Duh, Jorge.

Citing state laws as an indicator of moral standing is not only dumb, but irresponsible. It's illegal to get a bj from your 16 year old girlfriend as a 17 year old in Alabama. But it's not illegal to fuck her. A kid literally went to jail because of that law and lost a scholarship to Harvard (he was shockingly black). By your standards, because it was a state law he is a horrible criminal.

17 is the legal age in the majority of the country. The federal law is 16. In case you were wondering bud. Not 18.

Just listen to this guy. LOL. He knows what's best for you and your children.

No I dont support that and Im glad that the movement was created to call out these predators but my problem with the movement is that if there is a rotten apple it should be put aside and called out instead of trying to put it in a cocoon and use any excuse to protect her. When the movement does that, they lose credibility imo. 

Timely should make the laws in EVERY state. He knows what's best for that jurisdiction. Much more than the voters that live there.

Duh, Jorge.

If you think the moral standing of society is set by state laws you aren't as bright as I thought. States have right and i respect that. If they wanted to prosecute her, fine. He didn't wanna press charges. But trying to compare this crime to a serial rapist is hilarious. What Harvey did broke federal laws. What she did, was not in violation of any federal law. Trying to say this discredits a movement set forth to fight for womans protection in the work place (for one example) is hilarious. Have a good night. Surrender noted.

I'll remember your insistence on supporting state laws as your moral basis in the future.

No I dont support that and Im glad that the movement was created to call out these predators but my problem with the movement is that if there is a rotten apple it should be put aside and called out instead of trying to put it in a cocoon and use any excuse to protect her. When the movement does that, they lose credibility imo.

Exactly. And that exact same thing is done in American politics. It's disgusting. Somehow my post saying just that flew right over Timely's head.

If you think the moral standing of society is set by state laws you aren't as bright as I thought. States have right and i respect that. If they wanted to prosecute her, fine. He didn't wanna press charges. But trying to compare this crime to a serial rapist is hilarious. What Harvey did broke federal laws. What she did, was not in violation of any federal law. Trying to say this discredits a movement set forth to fight for womans protection in the work place (for one example) is hilarious. Have a good night.

I'll remember your insistence on supporting state laws as your moral basis in the future.

The laws are set by the state. If you commit an act of molesting a child according to that state's laws, YOU ARE A FUCKING CHILD MOLESTOR.

End of fucking story. It's not my fault that you're too fucking braindead to accept that.

Guys, the south wanted jim crow laws. It was their right to vote on that and discriminate and segregate society and pass voting laws to make sure blacks couldn't vote. It was their right!!! Monkey said back off.

You can make your bed and die on the states have a right to set moral standards if you want. I'll pass. Respect your decision and choice.

Close. Keep fighting the good fight, Timely. LMAO.

Let me know when your pro-child molestation agenda becomes a Constitutional amendment.

pro child molestation lol.

Monkey theres only one guy throwing insults in this discussion and it's you. You cant handle someone presenting an alternate and rational counter point. The federal law and majority of state laws disagrees with your child molester argument. I guess all those states are pro-child molester because there age is 17 and 16.

pro child molestation lol.

Monkey theres only one guy throwing insults in this discussion and it's you. You cant handle someone presenting an alternate and rational counter point. The federal law and majority of state laws disagrees with your child molester argument. I guess all those states are pro-child molester because there age is 17 and 16.

If you don't agree with the laws where you live and believe it is your right to have sex with 17 year olds, THEN FUCKING MOVE.

It's not fucking rocket science to most sane people.

But if you actually are guilty of violating the sexual predator laws in the state where you reside, it might be just a tad hypocritical to talk shit about others who have as well.

Timely is a classic feminist.

Cant beat them so join them. Typical beta prototype.

I bet he told his wife how his feminine side sparkles when cooking on more than one ocasion lololololo

I'm gonna say this one time pal. Shut your mouth about my wife. You have brought her up multiple times. You continue to talk shit about her. Say whatever you want about me but shut your mouth when it comes to my wife. Thanks.

Your problem with women is yours. Dont bring my wife/family into these. I dont bring your family into things.

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

IDGAF, I am not talking about her here, talking about you and your pink side

Go cry for fair play somewhere else bitch... I was civil to you and YOU started this jab and run shit just because I was posting youtube videos that annoyed you and now that I have you locked in, you tilt.

Fuck you! I'm sick of your "I'm better" bullshit and newsflash, I'm not the only one.

I don't give 2 shits about your desires and warnings. Lay off the shit 100% or Ill defend myself as I see fit... I won't break TGF rules but if I wanna write a song about your family and post it on peeps I will do it...

You either surrender and fuck off and leave me alone, or shit is war, you should know by now I'm no half glass kinda guy, either full or empty. So is either lay off and lay off, or come locked and loaded.

Real life id do and say whatever to anyone you love just to have you come at me enraged and attack, Id actually triple encourage that shit to get a hold of you... so let that sink in, and decide whether u wanna continue with this feud

nah you'll stop talking about my wife dead beat. You've called her a green card chaser among many other things. I'll tell you this, keep talking about my wife and you'll be begging yanks to let you post again. Capiche?

You can call me a child molestor and make up whatever else you want about me to make yourself feel better. But you'll stfu about my wife. Ya folla?

Everyone knows you have the mental maturity of a 10 year old and cant control yourself. It's why you're such a failure. But you will not bring my innocent wife into your bullshit.