Me too movement

WVU

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I get talented women to kill themselves after I publicly cheat on them with women 30 years younger than them after THEY PAID THE HUSH MONEY TO A WOMAN I STATUTORY RAPED when she was 17??

Ok, Casper

I never fucked anyone minor in my life... I barely had sex when I was under 18 but... 4-5 of those 8-9 women were grown women, one was 28, my 2 girlfriends were 21, Cindy and Kathy

No, I wasn't traumatized, barely remember it, DONT EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME... she gave me booze, pizza and mota... I was fucked drunk and high... she asked to come with her to her hotel room in Punta Leona, pushed me in the shower and sucked me and fucked me there.

We didnt use protection. Thank God I didnt catch anything, she was a Mexican LAWYER, a true JEZEBEL. 

But hey, maybe I can get 20k if I sue her, maybe Bourdain will pay it... OH WAIT, he's dead :(

He killed himself because he is a manic depressive dumbass. It didn't have anything to do with her and the guy. He paid up so obviously did not care about the whole thing and was trying to protect her.

He killed himself because he is a manic depressive dumbass. It didn't have anything to do with her and the guy. He paid up so obviously did not care about the whole thing and was trying to protect her.

If your significant other is manic depressive, it's probably best to cheat on them and have him pay them off.  What a loving thing to do.

ACH will actually sit here and defend a woman violating a 17 year old boy (according to state statute) but be a complete misogynist about women who choose to engage in legal prostitution in an open society.  LOL.

Amazing.

MF will openly question a woman's intentions but freely screw a whore and consider himself her superior. Pretty sure the chick would never lower herself that low. She might charge but never pay.

MF will openly question a woman's intentions but freely screw a whore and consider himself her superior. Pretty sure the chick would never lower herself that low. She might charge but never pay.

I will always question someone's intentions when they break laws that are meant to protect others and others should question them as well - ALWAYS.  If the boy was a consenting ADULT by law, I would have no problem with it.  Just as I have no problem with consenting adults having sex in exchange for compensation - whether it's love, lust, money, gifts, meals, etc.

I'm not the one with the hypocrisy here.

I will always question someone's intentions when they break laws that are meant to protect others and others should as well - ALWAYS.  If the boy was a consenting ADULT by law, I would have no problem with it.  Just as I have no problem with consenting adults having sex in exchange for compensation - whether it's love, lust, money, gifts, meals, etc.

I'm not the one with the hypocrisy here.

Oh yes you are. But you'll never acknowledge it because you lack the respect required.

Oh yes you are. But you'll never acknowledge it because you lack the respect required.

Whatever you say.  If you think working girls in Costa Rica don't get respect, you're a fucking moron.  They're at the top of the pyramid there.  Not the bottom.

But what would you know about any of it?  You just talk out of your ass.

Monkey--- this is all you need to know

This guy is a male former HS teacher

Abides teachers fucking minor students had said so on numerous times, says laws should be changed, teachers should lose license but never go to jail, let that sink in.

He has a pedo agenda, and such involves normalizing it, playing it off as we all fuck, as men are strong they can't be abused... all those stupid cliches, he uses them for his agenda so he can someday fuck one of his minor students and don't fear jail

LOL. You poor desperate bastard.