Who’s the next loud mouth know it all to stiff?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u put a poll up asking who is mostly responsible for the downfall of the forum, youd win in a landslide

on top of your shit posting style where u treat the board like your little teen girl diary, u are a liability because u steal from other posters 

ill leave when one or both of us are banned, but until then i will be right here to remind everyone what a scamming piece of shit u are :)

Frank, have you ever made the stiffing lawyer, Javy Baez, a project?

gonna tell u this ONCE you fucking Homosexual human being ... I OWE YOU SHIT, ZERO EXPLANATIONS CAUSE U ARE A NOBODY. GO FUCKING PLAY IN TRAFFIC.

I have explained Bricks shit 100times. 100% DONE W IT. DONE BEING HARASSED FOR A DEBT I PAID W INTEREST.

Boat got into my head on purpose and make a bunch of stories about me that were untrue, including some shit at the RX that never happened

So he had it coming...

FUCK U 

Did you threaten to kill boat, or anybody at all?

Big mouth bitch Deemer always pointing out the flaws in others, now he's as low as Brock Landers.

I hope he lost every cent betting on the clown show that is NBA basketball, he won't learn though. Stupid shit thinks it's a real sport.

This couldn't happen to a bigger Asshole!

:bulb