Who’s the next loud mouth know it all to stiff?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it was more than one

so is 2-3-4?

how much Deem? give us a clue...

the people you owe is Over/Under 3 the number of NBA titles Lebron has?  :pop

how drunk were these guys giving him so much credit. hes still in college and comes from a lower-middle class family. he has no access to money and never will 

nah we get it 

is just disgusting what he's doing

deflecting avoiding all responsibility blaming George when everyone knows max payouts are a thing and any player has to make sure what the deal with every book he plays at... he had a compromise with JFC that he has been unable to keep for what? 4-5 months? its BS

and lawyer my ass lmao, any lawyer worth his suit in the US should be able to shell out 2.5k a month... minimum... my guess is he owes to locals too

JUST LIKE YOU EXCUSE THE RAPE OF MINORS BY PEOPLE, YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PREDATORY BEING

and maxed out his credit cards at BOL, tonys and bookmaker

all done. he wont be able to make a wager for years. he should cowboy up and sell that bubble butt for $750 a pop!

Deemer acting like a 'tard.

All those times these threads have come out about other posters- he didn't mind participating in them. But he doesn't like it that it's happening to him now. Man up, pal. Just say you fucked up and you're chipping away at it. Instead, you seem to be putting the blame on other guys for making comments in the thread... when you used to so the exact same thing.

JFC.

Eggzachary.  Dat Deemer, hea rack discriprine.

Too much credit extended. Some culpability is on Fishhead sports.

-Journeyman 2006

I had my issues with Deemer as well but I don’t hold grudges even though he’s an arrogant prick.But when I first heard of this I too thought he was extended too much credit.Deemer is only in his twenties and he’s saddled in debt and for that I feel bad for him.