Who’s the next loud mouth know it all to stiff?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you’re a stiff book? Okay. Or you pay in tim

You seem to be contradicting yourself a lot.

Why am I stiff book?

Stop trying to deflect. It`s pretty sad this this is what you have to use to try to salvage your integrity.

You dont see people creating threads asking if Im going to pay because I pay them. How long did it take you to get paid after I kicked you out for being annoying?

The only person contradicting himself is you. I pay people on time, 3k every 30 days just like I have since 2012. You on the other hand, have owed this money for months and you stopped posting because of it. This is not a you vs me thread because I have you beat in every aspect of life. This is a chance for you to come forward and show some humility which clearly you lack.

Why am I stiff book?

Stop trying to deflect. It`s pretty sad this this is what you have to use to try to salvage your integrity.

You dont see people creating threads asking if Im going to pay because I pay them. How long did it take you to get paid after I kicked you out for being annoying?

The only person contradicting himself is you. I pay people on time, 3k every 30 days just like I have since 2012. You on the other hand, have owed this money for months and you stopped posting because of it. This is not a you vs me thread because I have you beat in every aspect of life. This is a chance for you to come forward and show some humility which clearly you lack.

I don’t owe you shit, pal. I don’t owe you a damn thing either in terms of your humility.

You’ve beat me in life lol

Deems why not do some side work and earn the extra money to pay off your debts? You’re a lawyer / ymca front desk worker. Shouldn’t be too tough to earn whatever it is you owe, right ? Just chase ambulances in your spare time.

Also, quit gambling. Not healthy if you’re really in way over your head, since it’s likely it’ll happen again in the future.

There's only one way to settle this.

Wife pics. 

lol Yanks and Kinger can verify. They have seen both and I dont want to humiliate young Deem. 

In all fairness there are two things that Deem is beating me in, he definately has a healthier body and he is younger. See Deem its not hard to accept the things for what they are. 

Someone is still butt hurt over the MeToo bullshit but its not personal pal. Attack the posts, not the poster. Cheers.

You never scored any points there. Got some early on Deemer but he is dominating this fight.

His point is you pay out with payments and he insinuates he is doing likewise so there is no difference between you.

And you will not be coming back from that either.