Might be the greatest team ever assembled in a 12-team NFL fantasy league..

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funniest part is how badly Mrs. NBA raped him, and guy continues to act like it was fair. LOL

Meanwhile, a trade I made last year was nowhere near this ass raping but Mrs. NBA voted against it.

Funny guy.

I haven’t looked at their rosters yet but the guy who traded Kamara basically for a top 10 and a top 20 WR. Gordon is the wild card in the deal. The rest of the players are basically to even it out. It’s not a horrible deal, but if I’m trading Kamara, I’m offering him around and getting a potential better deal.

I haven’t looked at their rosters yet but the guy who traded Kamara basically for a top 10 and a top 20 WR. Gordon is the wild card in the deal. The rest of the players are basically to even it out. It’s not a horrible deal, but if I’m trading Kamara, I’m offering him around and getting a potential better deal.

Stop with the real talk FW.......it won't be well received here. :doh  

I'm calling it like I see it. 

I've played in the TGF league the last 2 years .

I was planning on playing this year until I saw Mike499 join the league.

I will never play in a FF money league with Mike499 again.

He makes bad trades.

Yeah Ingram for busted up Freeman was a terrible trade how about basically Tyreke Hill for a banged up Ertz would've been a horrible trade fuck you pal

He makes bad trades.

Kid isn’t the brightest guy on the forum, after all he is a Titans fan.....LOL

Just in general, what do you think is fair value for Kamara? (No real right or wrong answer here). The person who traded him is starting all four players in return.

FW.......he just likes to stir the pot. I'm sure he'll come in and dodge your question and come back with "Mr. NBA vetoed my deal last year".

I would like to see TH’s take on this trade. Looking at the rosters, I just don’t see a problem with it.

My take is that theres absolutely nothing wrong with the trade.

King Revolver is an expert on trade analysis yet drafted the worst team in the league. If he knew how to evaluate fair trades and talent youd think he would have drafted a better roster.

I have zero problem with two guys making a trade they both thought would better their team. Anyone who does and thinks a commish should intervene dnsaf and also is a shitty commish.

He makes bad trades.

Wah wah. You quit a league after coming in 2nd place and assuring us you'd stick around. Then you went and joined the fake tgf league like 1 week later after making us scramble to fill your spot. Now you're bitching about that league. Zzzzzzz

We're grown adults!!!

yes. The fact you don't understand this is hilarious. It's not my job to protect people from themselves. It's my job to make sure nothing shady is going on. There's nothing shady about this.

Say I veto the trade, and Gordon goes on to become the best WR ROS and is Randy Moss 2.0 and Kamara ends up the #1 player overall... then what? I apologize to Mike for robbing him of a major upgrade?

I know I'm not smart enough to know exactly how everyone is going to perform and I'm not going to intervene in trades based on my perception of them. That's absurd.