Might be the greatest team ever assembled in a 12-team NFL fantasy league..

KingRevolver

What is funny is that I now have shown this trade to 3 independent fantasy minds that have no dog in the race. I simply asked which side they liked better without telling them who my side was. ALL THREE said they liked mike's side better. But yet Queeny says its a horrible deal......you simply can't make this shit up.

The deal comes down to gambling on Gordon. My team blows and is not good enough to make that gamble. Mikes team is stacked and he can afford to gamble on Gordon AND get the best player by far in the trade. IF Gordon is Moss 2.0 Mike will not be beat. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah wah. You quit a league after coming in 2nd place and assuring us you'd stick around. Then you went and joined the fake tgf league like 1 week later after making us scramble to fill your spot. Now you're bitching about that league. Zzzzzzz

Bullshit.

I decided to join the TGF league because they had a much better scoring system. Your bonus scoring absolutely sucks imo and return yardage sucks also. I had about the 5th best team in your league but finished 2nd because of the fucked up gimmicky scoring.

Wah Wah,I told you I wasn't joining your league again as soon as you posted a league thread. 

Bullshit.

I decided to join the TGF league because they had a much better scoring system. Your bonus scoring absolutely sucks imo and return yardage sucks also. I had about the 5th best team in your league but finished 2nd because of the fucked up gimmicky scoring.

Wah Wah,I told you I wasn't joining your league again as soon as you posted a league thread. 

Heart it looks as though our trade won't go through until next week. Let me know if you still want the deal......if you don't want the deal we can just trade back next week. If you still want the deal I'm cool with that too. If Rogers or Miller gets hurt this week lets have a mutual agreement on what we do. I am fine with whatever.....I really don't care tbh

Heart it looks as though our trade won't go through until next week. Let me know if you still want the deal......if you don't want the deal we can just trade back next week. If you still want the deal I'm cool with that too. If Rogers or Miller gets hurt this week lets have a mutual agreement on what we do. I am fine with whatever.....I really don't care tbh

Thanks for the offer.  If either gets hurt then trade still goes through imo. Injuries are part of the game. No trading back. Hopefully neither gets hurt.

Bullshit.

and why do you think anyone cares about your opinion in a league you're not in?