Is The Deemer Still being more Asian than Monitor-Tan?

The X

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit this thread got legs.

Not gonna get in a pissing match back and forth so this will be my only post in this thread. I just think its funny how the poster is always the bad guy.  

Timetopay was an asshole for being pissed he was slow-paid

Yisman is also an asshole for being pissed at being paid $400/month for 4 years.  

Now i guess i'm the asshole.

Just don't like the bait and switch George and also don't like that after the USPS told me the package is undeliverable due to sender error and that it could take up to 60 days to be returned to sender, i'm left just waiting.  

I don't doubt I will eventually get paid and will let everyone in this thread know when i do.  

Have a great weekend.  I'm out. 

no comment on the situation here. not sure what is going on honestly. Professor always a good guy, has slurped the Fishmush old droopy balls too much in the past, but everybody has their flaws.

I honestly have no idea what is going on in this thread. 

I skimmed it and saw something about mailing drugs using the the postal service 

Timetopay was never slow paid and we still do business so wrong.

Yisman another lie. He was offered to receive 3k per month via mo’s but he is such a cheap fuck that he preferred to receive 1 free mg every month so he wouldn’t pay any feees so when you are going to talk about something gather all the facts.

There is no bait and switch and please don’t lie to professor to make yourself look like a victim. If you think you are the victim authorize me to play all phone calls .

Rich another good guy

the TTP and Yis slow pays from George are well known in PM circles of the forums.   Yis would have to reach out to George monthly, it wouldn't automatically be sent out per the payout agreement.  Yis would have to call and hassle them.   4 years LOL. 

TTP he would simply delay on purpose knowing TTP would play with it

but he's a good guy according to Yanks and Kinger. all good. 

Once the money is not in our possession anymore we can’t control the outcome. If usps would steal the package it will be resent but while this is not a common issue it does happen from time to time so once we have it we will resend it. I consider it as paid because we sent it within 24 hours of his payout request. I would hope that it is returned by next week.

Ok I don't know the story.

why is Richsox penalized for sender error on the USPS?  it's his money, no?

He is not penalized but we can’t send another one because there is a risk that he might receive both. As soon as the first one is collected the 2nd one will be sent.

In regards to Yisman, is it a slow pay if the guy asks for 450 a month to avoid paying fees? That’s his deal. Every 1st of each month he would ask for a mg and it would be sent out but if he wasn’t so cheap he would have collected a lot faster.

And I believe Richsox is upset with professor. The guy never expected him to call me out in public and now he has to be quiet about it because he knows that the only way to avoid this he said/she said BS is to play the phone calls and RichSox will look like a big time liar if they are played so he will be quiet and ride it out and collect the money and he wont bring it up again publicly.