Is The Deemer Still being more Asian than Monitor-Tan?

The X

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say that theres no way rich would keep both payments if you resent one george and he got the other. Should just send another- especially if usps said it was sender error.

Yeah, and no way your buddy Tuchman would Stiff a mutual online fake friend for 16k?

I like Rich same as you do but if you think he’s 100% solid then you guarantee George he won’t get burnt and you’ll cover if he does .

Fvcking dishwasher always thinks he has the answer and he’s soooo smart nobody else has thought of it

Yeah, and no way your buddy Tuchman would Stiff a mutual online fake friend for 16k?

I like Rich same as you do but if you think he’s 100% solid then you guarantee George he won’t get burnt and you’ll cover if he does .

Fvcking dishwasher always thinks he has the answer and he’s soooo smart nobody else has thought of it

george is responsible for ensuring paying in a timely fashion not the other way around. A check getting lost is on george not rich so its George's responsibility to get the matter fixed imo. Not make the client wait. If I owe a payment I can't say check got lost so push my terms back 10 days... I have to cut another check and clear the balance since it's in the terms I agreed to. This isn't a p2p situation

OWED 130k+ plus by just TGF posters ..............not worried.

Congrats! Is juice free also tax free? I know a wealthy guy and his family. They act like a pack of lying Grifters. Over the years they have stolen an estimated half a billion dollars from America. The $500,000,000 is probably understated and growing.