Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

I really did. I just wanted to take some time off, and well, that went like it goes for most... I think I would’ve been very happy doing it but that ship has sailed, and it’s probably wiser to convince myself otherwise for sanity’s sake.

Pharmacy would be a good career although I was horrible with the hard sciences......physics, chem...yuck!

OK then, that is a regret.

Yeah, physics and chemistry ended it for me. I would have liked being a pharmacist. But no real regrets because I wasn't willing to work that hard and never would have done it at that time. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK then, that is a regret.

Yeah, physics and chemistry ended it for me. I would have liked being a pharmacist. But no real regrets because I wasn't willing to work that hard and never would have done it at that time.

See but now that’s how I feel about not having kids. I don’t know if that is a real regret or not, or if it will become more of a regret, but I’m still on the fence on that one. But ultimately I was too selfish and independent to want to take care of, and be responsible for another human life... so I wish I hadn’t felt that way, but I can’t really call it a regret.

See but now that’s how I feel about not having kids. I don’t know if that is a real regret or not, or if it will become more of a regret, but I’m still on the fence on that one. But ultimately I was too selfish and independent to want to take care of, and be responsible for another human life... so I wish I hadn’t felt that way, but I can’t really call it a regret.

Yeah, women are wired to have kids so I think that is understandable. You never met anyone to have kids with so while you might have liked to have them, you never really had the opportunity. That is something you can wish had happened but not really something to regret. Some things are just not in the cards.

Yeah, women are wired to have kids so I think that is understandable. You never met anyone to have kids with so while you might have liked to have them, you never really had the opportunity. That is something you can wish had happened but not really something to regret. Some things are just not in the cards.

Well I did have the opportunity. I was married and my ex wanted a boatload of kids. We divorced, in large part, because that was not something that I wanted. Probably should’ve discussed it more prior to getting married. I also dated other guys who wanted kids. I don’t think it was a matter of finding the right person. I think it had more to do with me.

But it’s like I wanted to want to have kids. I just didn’t have it in me.

Well I did have the opportunity. I was married and my ex wanted a boatload of kids. We divorced, in large part, because that was not something that I wanted. Probably should’ve discussed it more prior to getting married. I also dated other guys who wanted kids. I don’t think it was a matter of finding the right person. I think it had more to do with me.

But it’s like I wanted to want to have kids. I just didn’t have it in me.

LOL. I didn't know you got married. I guess I do remember you saying something about that once.

I guess you do have a lot to look back on and wonder what might have been.

LOL. I didn't know you got married. I guess I do remember you saying something about that once.

I guess you do have a lot to look back on and wonder what might have been.

Lol. It’s hard for me to believe sometimes! Incidentally, I spoke with my ex-husband about a year ago. He is remarried and has three children or did...one died in a very freak accident a couple years ago. Very very sad. But I’m glad he has the life he wanted....

I don’t give a shit what he wrote in a high school yearbook for the most part. I DO care about him lying about all of it, including the fact he has blacked out, which could be germane to case at hand. If he will not tell the simple truth as to what some of those things mean, how can I believe he’s not lying about the assault?

Of course, he's going to lie. It's what they all do. But why does it matter if it happened or not? What people do as dumb kids shouldn't define them for the rest of their lives.

If he admits to it, he doesn't look better in the eyes of his detractors. It's a no-win situation.

Of course, he's going to lie. It's what they all do. But why does it matter if it happened or not? What people do as dumb kids shouldn't define them for the rest of their lives.

If he admits to it, he doesn't look better in the eyes of his detractors. It's a no-win situation.

No it shouldn’t...but the need to lie about all of it? So is it OK for Clinton to lie to the point of impeachment? Or does he get to decide that HIS lies are acceptable,but Clinton’s were not?

#KLM. Kavanaugh Lies matter

#ALM. All lies matter

And stop voting for and protecting rapist and sexual predators.

It's becoming clear Brett Kavanaugh was a black out drunk with an alleged weak stomach in high school.

I didn’t vote for one. I’m leaving the president blank next election also. I can YouTube my ballot if you want.

No one threw a good party like the Kennedys.

No it shouldn’t...but the need to lie about all of it? So is it OK for Clinton to lie to the point of impeachment? Or does he get to decide that HIS lies are acceptable,but Clinton’s were not?

#KLM. Kavanaugh Lies matter

#ALM. All lies matter

Clinton's impeachment was a politically motivated witch hunt as well. And not convicting him of perjury and sexual harassment set a precedent. Some of the same politicians that are hell-bent about what Kavanaugh did in his teens were willing to completely downplay what Clinton did as an adult - during his Presidency. It's beyond a circus.

Clinton's impeachment was a politically motivated witch hunt as well. And not convicting him of perjury and sexual harassment set a precedent. Some of the same politicians that are hell-bent about what Kavanaugh did in his teens were willing to completely downplay what Clinton did as an adult - during his Presidency. It's beyond a circus.

And yet Kavanaugh was hell bent on crucifying Clinton for his lies and “revolting” behavior.

You are right. It’s a circus.

It's one thing to claim moral high ground if that person or those people hold everyone to the same standard, but when only people on one side of the aisle are held to that standard, they're as big of a scumbag as the people they're pointing fingers at.

No argument here. Hold BK to same standards he himself demanded of Billy.