Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No argument here. Hold BK to same standards he himself demanded of Billy.

Sure. I just don't think it's identical. Kavanaugh isn't accused of breaking the law during his professional career.

I wouldn't vote Kavanaugh in just because I think he's an extreme right winger. This country needs more moderates. A Supreme Court nominee should be evaluated on the things they've done during their career - not the things they've done in their childhood.

Sure. I just don't think it's identical. Kavanaugh isn't accused of breaking the law during his professional career.

I wouldn't vote Kavanaugh in just because I think he's an extreme right winger. This country needs more moderates. A Supreme Court nominee should be evaluated on the things they've done during their career - not the things they've done in their childhood.

Agree. But lying like he did yesterday and his temperament yesterday are what sealed the deal for me....not what he did in his youth,,,, although the yearbook stuff is indicative of some pretty severe thoughts about women. ...coupled with extreme views on women’s reproductive rights....not a fan.

Cory booker with one of the most embarrassing displays ever, he droned on for maybe 25 min prob 75% of it about himself, he was asked to finish up numerous times, bragged about breaking the rules, then he got up and stormed out. :laugh

He thinks he can be president. :doh

You're the idiot that says "it time to start killing journalist". What the fuk have I told you? Keep your idiotic opinions to yourself!

I'll be happy when the RepubliCon led Congress stop breaking the rules and violating the Constitution.  Some dangerous unconstitutional precedent's have been executed by this RepubliCon led Senate. 

But I guess the dangerous precedents have been established now.

so  you are not happy with what went down today?

Here you go.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-russ-feingold-kavanaugh-lies_us_5ba020f6e4b013b0977defff

Read it and inform yourself. Besides being a drunk rapist, Kavanaugh is a lying partisan hack. A Toadie for the Koch brothers and the billionaire class.

Here you go.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-russ-feingold-kavanaugh-lies_us_5ba020f6e4b013b0977defff

Read it and inform yourself. Besides being a drunk rapist, Kavanaugh is a lying partisan hack. A Toadie for the Koch brothers and the billionaire class.

if fox is unacceptable then huff post is.....