Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you really think anyone will try to overturn Roe vs Wade?  I would lay heavy odds against it

No. That is what he is being nominated for though. I don't think he has the guts for it, especially after this. He's going to have a hell of a time facing down the public. This guy is Public Enemy No. 1 for his lifetime. Not going to be an easy ride.

+1

Would be surprised to see any of that printed in a Minnesota high school yearbook in the 80s.

To be clear we are talking about things rather than later posted on a personal printed page of a student not things written by friends in a yearbook after publishing.

It's not printed, it's written in my classmates. printed stuff is far more subtle, just like Kavanaughs.

It's not printed, it's written in my classmates. printed stuff is far more subtle, just like Kavanaughs.

That’s my whole point. It’s one thing to spontaneously write some crazy shit in someone’s yearbook. But if you are listing a group of clubs and so forth on a prepared published list, and everybody lists the same things or references to the same lifestyle, the more likely it is to be true.

Thanks WVU....my brother tells me that all the time. I will go to my grave regretting not going...and maybe not having kids...but for sure not going to law school. Regret is a horrible feeling/emotion. I don’t recommend it.

I don't know you but on the surface it seems you are intelligent and successful, you shouldn't have any regrets.

Thanks WVU....my brother tells me that all the time. I will go to my grave regretting not going...and maybe not having kids...but for sure not going to law school. Regret is a horrible feeling/emotion. I don’t recommend it.

Do you really think you would have wanted to be a lawyer? This seems more like something that you wish you had accomplished rather than actually done. You could have never gambled as a lawyer.

They won't try anything with Roe V. Wade. for one thing Roberts would never go for it. Now if RBG's seat is left open soon Trump gets another one on maybe.

They are going to go for corporate supremacy with Kavanaugh. But if they wind up with Bernie because of this, good luck with that. Bernie will take them head on.

I don't know you but on the surface it seems you are intelligent and successful, you shouldn't have any regrets.

Thank you. Not meaning to throw a pity party, but advice to those who are still young enough to make their dreams happen.

I wrote a paper in college where I talked about my biggest fear in life being regret.....even then I was aware of this fear, but it was apparently a self fulfilling prophecy.

lets see some of your yearbook pages so we can compare

I pulled out my yearbook, among the gems are 2 comments that drugs are the way, a Lets do some drugs this summer, one comment about the wild times and cocaine fueled parties. Finally one classmate wrote "power to the black people", followed by "niggers are good people if they stay in their place(maybe 1 black out of 1500 in our high school)". Ahh, it brings back memories.

Do you really think you would have wanted to be a lawyer? This seems more like something that you wish you had accomplished rather than actually done. You could have never gambled as a lawyer.

Absolutely.... half of my good friends from college are practicing law now...the other half are teachers.

My college roommate who is now a very successful lawyer was the one who introduced me to Black Jack years ago. She sent me on the path. Why could I never have gambled? And gambling isn’t that big of a deal to me. If I was otherwise occupied, I would not have any problem not doing it.

Absolutely.... half of my good friends from college are practicing law now...the other half are teachers.

My college roommate who is now a very successful lawyer was the one who introduced me to Black Jack years ago. She sent me on the path. Why could I never have gambled? And gambling isn’t that big of a deal to me. If I was otherwise occupied, I would not have any problem not doing it.

I know. Just joking about your gambling activity. Too much work to do as a lawyer to gamble although Auto Donk seems to pull it off.

I should have worked harder n college and become a pharmacist i, But the reason you did not become a lawyer was because you didn't really want to go that route. So no point looking back on it with regret because you probably would not have been happy doing it or you would have done it.

You pretty much have life clocked except for being bored a lot of the time. 

i cant believe you guys are worried about abortion, no one wants to get rid of abortion, we want the scum to get abortions.

Wrong. You want the scum to get abortions. The Christians want abortion outlawed. 

I don't think anybody worries about abortion too much. We all know what happens after that. Ain't nobody going down that rabbit hole. 

I know. Just joking about your gambling activity. Too much work to do as a lawyer to gamble although Auto Donk seems to pull it off.

I should have worked harder n college and become a pharmacist i, But the reason you did not become a lawyer was because you didn't really want to go that route. So no point looking back on it with regret because you probably would not have been happy doing it or you would have done it.

You pretty much have life clocked except for being bored a lot of the time.

I really did. I just wanted to take some time off, and well, that went like it goes for most... I think I would’ve been very happy doing it but that ship has sailed, and it’s probably wiser to convince myself otherwise for sanity’s sake.

Pharmacy would be a good career although I was horrible with the hard sciences......physics, chem...yuck!

Wrong. You want the scum to get abortions. The Christians want abortion outlawed. 

I don't think anybody worries about abortion too much. We all know what happens after that. Ain't nobody going down that rabbit hole. 

Abortion is a fringe issue important to only a small part of the population, just like gay rights.