Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

well if you know people who attended Ivey schools they would tell you they're certainly not significantly harder than work loads at other schools. Harder to get in, not harder to complete. Pal, you are way out of your element if you dont think ivey leaguers are out getting fucked up 4 and 5 days a week like every other college goer.

Business school at Michigan isnt "easier" than yale. And Michigan kids are getting fucked up all the time. This is another one of those moments where you have no clue pak.

LOL.  I've been to the Michigan campus and it's NOTHING compared to the Wisconsin campus.  Partying?  LMAO.  It took us 45 minutes to find a fucking bar in Ann Arbor.  You can't walk 12 feet in Madison without stumbling into one.

Yeah.  I'm out of my element.  I'm taking two stats classes at MIT right now and they're far more involved than courses at a state school.  Far more theory and proofs than there are in most schools.  And it's not the courseware that's the biggest difference.  It's the curve.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The left will manufacture dirt on any Republican nominee and I'm sure you know this.

Just idiotic uniformed comments like this are troubling.

When the confirmation hearings started like 2 weeks ago we found out that Kavanaugh committed perjury in 2004 and 2006 to the Senate. It had to do with stolen documents of the DNC and Dem Senators. He also lied about his involvement in Bush Admin scandals, such as torture. A whole bunch of stuff.

Fast forward to Dr. Ford's allegations. I tell everyone "I believe Dr. Ford, Kavanaugh is a known liar. My boss replies Dr. Ford is getting paid. So many ignorant, brainwashed people in this country.

The RepubliCON and Russian propaganda machines has brainwashed so many. Hillary has been under attack by the Con for 40 years and then in 2014 when Russia assumed her as the Dem Candidate, they attack her with 3 prongs. All lies, but it worked.

WVU, give me some examples of dirt manufactured by the left.

LOL. I've been to the Michigan campus and it's NOTHING compared to the Wisconsin campus. Partying? LMAO. It took us 45 minutes to find a fucking bar in Ann Arbor. You can't walk 12 feet in Madison without stumbling into one.

Yeah. I'm out of my element. I'm taking two stats classes at MIT right now and they're far more involved than courses at a state school. Far more theory and proofs than there are in most schools. And it's not the courseware that's the biggest difference. It's the curve.

cool. I spent about 30 weekends in college at Michigan as my best friend went there and they drank 5 days a week and there was no problem finding a party but ok

Hes a Michigan business school grad now working for Goldman in investment banking... with ivey school grads. They're all drunken morons to this day. You thinking ivey league people dont getfucked up is funny though.

just reading the last couple pages, but

1) monkey is right about binge drinking in wisconsin, the colleges here are much bigger party schools than pretty much anywhere... name a college campus outside wisconsin that has 30 cheap college bars within walking distance

2) ford has published multiple studies for a pharmaceutical company that makes an abortion pill, her "gofundme" was over 500k, etc, so to say she is getting nothing from her testimony is ridiculous

just reading the last couple pages, but

1) monkey is right about binge drinking in wisconsin, the colleges here are much bigger party schools than pretty much anywhere... name a college campus outside wisconsin that has 30 cheap college bars within walking distance

2) ford and her husband both get paid from a pharmaceutical company that makes an abortion pill, her "gofundme" was over 500k, etc, so to say she is getting nothing from her testimony is ridiculous

Concordia/Moorhead State/NDSU

cool. I spent about 30 weekends in college at Michigan as my best friend went there and they drank 5 days a week and there was no problem finding a party but ok

30 weekends?  LMAO.  Ok.  So you were there once a month while he was in school?  Believable.

I went to a Big 10 school - which happens to be ranked one of the best party schools in America year in and year out.  You visited one.  You know the difference.  I'm the one out of my element.  :jerk

there are some drunks in north Dakota to be sure... but watch any badger football game, even the 11am starts, the students are all getting smashed before the game and might show up at around noon

12 of the top 17 cities in the country for binge drinking are in Wisconsin, and they are mostly college towns

huh?

Kavanaugh does not have the temperament or the professionalism to be on the SCOTUS. you cant be a combative political dunce and be good for the court. He was invoking left and Clinton nonsense when his position is apolitical. He lacked composure and he flat out lied about dumb small things (like drinking enough to blackout). If you lie about small things you cant be trusted. Had the guy been composed and honest I wouldnt know who to believe and I'd have no problem with him. It's his attitude that's a big problem and his political tone. Those are big no no's to me.

all I'm saying is the left will find dirt whether it's there or not on any Republican nominee. And vice versa

30 weekends? LMAO. Ok. So you were there once a month while he was in school? Believable.

I went to a Big 10 school - which happens to be ranked one of the best party schools in America year in and year out. You visited one. You know the difference. I'm the one out of my element. :jerk

I visited one? Weird. I live in chicago and a lot of my friends went to big 10 schools. Girlfriend went to Indiana. Illinois was 30 minutes from ISU. Michigan I attended a lot. Went to Wisconsin a few times.

Your belief that kids at yale didnt drink heavily is so wrong idk what to say. If you think kavanaugh going to yale excluded him from blacking out idk pal. You cant even admit your comment about him going to yale means he didnt black out was dumb. I cant help you there. Or that you cant black out on beer lol. Go to keg races and let me know. He lied. That's a big problem. It was a minor thing which makes the lie even dumber.

there are some drunks in north Dakota to be sure... but watch any badger football game, even the 11am starts, the students are all getting smashed before the game and might show up at around noon

12 of the top 17 cities in the country for binge drinking are in Wisconsin, and they are mostly college towns

You just asked to name another college town where there are 30 bars within walking distance. I did....that was the extent of it.

I have no doubt of anything else you are saying.

Welcome back! MM do you watch Riverdale?

I visited one? Weird. I live in chicago and a lot of my friends went to big 10 schools. Girlfriend went to Indiana. Illinois was 30 minutes from ISU. Michigan I attended a lot. Went to Wisconsin a few times.

Your belief that kids at yale didnt drink heavily is so wrong idk what to say. If you think kavanaugh going to yale excluded him from blacking out idk pal. You cant even admit your comment about him going to yale means he didnt black out was dumb. O cant help you there.

Hey, you know people who went to college!  You know more than I do!  LOL.

Fucking ridiculous.

You just asked to name another college town where there are 30 bars within walking distance. I did....that was the extent of it.

I have no doubt of anything else you are saying.

Welcome back! MM do you watch Riverdale?

I said "cheap college bars" within walking distance, I've been to ndsu/fargo and don't remember it being the drunk fest that the schools are here

I really should watch riverdale, that's my kind of show

mostly been going to movies and watching sports instead... but now that moviepass limited me to 3 movies/month i'll be watching more tv/Netflix/etc

LOL. I've been to the Michigan campus and it's NOTHING compared to the Wisconsin campus. Partying? LMAO. It took us 45 minutes to find a fucking bar in Ann Arbor. You can't walk 12 feet in Madison without stumbling into one.

Yeah. I'm out of my element. I'm taking two stats classes at MIT right now and they're far more involved than courses at a state school. Far more theory and proofs than there are in most schools. And it's not the courseware that's the biggest difference. It's the curve.

The campus that parties in Mich is Mich St.