Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

Honestly, just fuckin' scrap this Person who inserts genitals into their mouth and move on to another nominee.  The majority of people do not want this guy.  So why the fuck do the Reps keep pushing for him?  Unbelievable.

. Once he pulled out the Clinton conspiracy, all sense of impartiality flew out the window, no matter how he votes, his opinions will always be questioned nor respected.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Once he pulled out the Clinton conspiracy, all sense of impartiality flew out the window, no matter how he votes, his opinions will always be questioned nor respected.

Lol, what does this even mean? If his nomination is accepted his opinion will be worth exactly as much as the other Supreme Court Justices. Who is going to question his opinion? That is a dumb statement.

Do you really think Kavanaugh knew who that dude was? Doubt it.

Everyone is lying here IMO. The good doctor lied about several things including having a fear of flying. I'm guessing she was coached to exaggerate the details of the groping. Kavanaugh was likely lying about what those terms meant. He probably doesn't remember the party much at all, but neither does the good doctor. Everyone is lying here. Fuck both parties

No doubt he knew who Fred Guttenberg was! During a break Fred approach Kavanaugh and said "I'm Fred Guttenberg, my daughter was killed at the Parkland massacre". Not verbatim.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-ne-fred-guttenberg-brett-kavanaugh-20180913-story.html

No doubt he knew who Fred Guttenberg was! During a break Fred approach Kavanaugh and said "I'm Fred Guttenberg, my daughter was killed at the Parkland massacre". Not verbatim.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-ne-fred-guttenberg-brett-kavanaugh-20180913-story.html

WVU, why is your opinion usually nonsense? Next time watch the video and read article before inserting foot in mouth. Kavanaugh has no class.

he said he didn't recognize him as stated in your article. To even entertain the thought that he snubbed the guy on purpose in that setting is just dumb

Honestly, just fuckin' scrap this Person who inserts genitals into their mouth and move on to another nominee. The majority of people do not want this guy. So why the fuck do the Reps keep pushing for him? Unbelievable.

The majority of who? The vocal left loves to speak for everyone. You think you would have learned your lesson when everyone wanted Hillary.

he said he didn't recognize him as stated in your article. To even entertain the thought that he snubbed the guy on purpose in that setting is just dumb

But we know the guy is a serial liar. Fred Gutenberg believes the snub was intentional and he doesn't buy Kavanaugh's explanation.

That does speak volumes when you believe Kavanaugh over Guttenberg.

Don't know how much more evidence a person needs before they stop giving BK the benefit of the doubt. Peace

But we know the guy is a serial liar. Fred Gutenberg believes the snub was intentional and he doesn't buy Kavanaugh's explanation.

That does speak volumes when you believe Kavanaugh over Guttenberg.

Don't know how much more evidence a person needs before they stop giving BK the benefit of the doubt. Peace

I don't believe Kavanaugh. But I also don't believe he publicly snubbed a grieving father during the most important day of his life.

FW is OK with a degenerate drunk, who has a sketchy past (likely a sexual deviant) being part of the Supreme Court.  Instead of them going with another conservative who doesn't have ANY of these issues.  Just flat out amazing to me.

The left will manufacture dirt on any Republican nominee and I'm sure you know this.

The left will manufacture dirt on any Republican nominee and I'm sure you know this.

huh?

Kavanaugh does not have the temperament or the professionalism to be on the SCOTUS. you cant be a combative political dunce and be good for the court. He was invoking left and Clinton nonsense when his position is apolitical. He lacked composure and he flat out lied about dumb small things (like drinking enough to blackout). If you lie about small things you cant be trusted. Had the guy been composed and honest I wouldnt know who to believe and I'd have no problem with him. It's his attitude that's a big problem and his political tone. Those are big no no's to me.

These guys making out a valedictorian who graduated from Yale to be a blackout drunk on a regular basis.

How the fuck does someone blackout on beer? LOL.

He was vomiting frequently from drinking so... when you're at the point your blackout. Sorry pal. If you believe hes never blacked out from drinking when he drinks a lot then idk what to tell you. If you think it's ok for a supreme court nominee to lie under oath you've got even more issues. No one said frequently. They simply asked him if he had ever blacked out.

Lol wtf does being a valedictorian or going to yale have to do with being a drunk?

Yale isn't community college, genius.

well if you know people who attended Ivey schools they would tell you they're certainly not significantly harder than work loads at other schools. Harder to get in, not harder to complete. Pal, you are way out of your element if you dont think ivey leaguers are out getting fucked up 4 and 5 days a week like every other college goer.

Business school at Michigan isnt "easier" than yale. And Michigan kids are getting fucked up all the time. This is another one of those moments where you have no clue pak.