Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

Lying Alfie, remember when you cried to John Kelly "Jonnnn, runner is threatening so many us". Wah, wah, you were crying!

This Palmtree guy. Is he the same Palmtree that Nazi, lying Teddy says set me up with a bookie? I don't know Palmtree so that's impossible. And we all know Lying Alfie and Lying Teddy are pieces of shit.

Wah, wah, wah, that's my imitation of Lying Alfie crying about me to John Kelly. "Runner has threatened so many of us John. Aren't you gonna do something, like protect us.

Why are you threatening people?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you threatening people?

I wasn't, like downsouth said, Lying Teddy and Lying Alfie are big-time liars.

Here's an example, Neither Nazi Ted or Nazi Alfie know my sister but both of them have been sharing their fantasizing, with the forums, about her being a lesbian for quite awhile now. 2 pieces of shit.

Lying Teddy says Palmtree set me up with his bookie. I don't know Palmtree, never met him, never spoke with him. Blatant lie by Teddy the Nazi.

Teddy says me sister is a Lesbian. He doesn't even know my sister. He never met her. Another blatant lie by Teddy the Nazi. Actually my sister is as hetero as they get.

Quick example of Trumptard behavior. Teddy and Alfie.

Lying Teddy says Palmtree set me up with his bookie. I don't know Palmtree, never met him, never spoke with him. Blatant lie by Teddy the Nazi.

Teddy says me sister is a Lesbian. He doesn't even know my sister. He never met her. Another blatant lie by Teddy the Nazi. Actually my sister is as hetero as they get.

Quick example of Trumptard behavior. Teddy and Alfie.

sure….lol

the post of palm tree saying " why don't you pay my friend" are still there...……..then you post that you were mad at the bookie because he wanted to get paid in full and said you had lost enough......are you still saying you don't know palm tree......lol

any of this ring a bell 

keep saying this is a lie and I dig up the posts from over there....

sure….lol

the post of palm tree saying " why don't you pay my friend" are still there...……..then you post that you were mad at the bookie because he wanted to get paid in full and said you had lost enough......are you still saying you don't know palm tree......lol

any of this ring a bell

What other names has bigrunner posted under?

sure….lol

any of this ring a bell

Lying Alfie once again trafficking a false narrative like the piece of shit he is.

Actually the bookie mailed me a rebate of $1,000 for being such a good customer. 10 crisp $100 thru U.S. post office. If I stiffed would the book send me a dime rebate. I think not.

P.S. I hear Palmtree died of Aids. Question, did he catch the Aids from Teddy the Trumptard?

Very surprising to find out you have income. If that's the case why did you stiff my friend the book maker based here in Las Vegas?

After losing $10,000 to *** in 5 months I still owed him $1,200. *** cut me a deal and I took it. I don't consider that stiffing. I have all the texts between myself and ***. We can elect a 3rd party to analyze the text between *** and myself to weigh in if I'm a stiff. I paid *** the rat $10,000 in 5 months. What a fuken bitch *** turned out to be. Let's get Chitown Joe to review all the texts I have from *** the bitch!

http://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/boys-i-just-turned-in-my-2017-w-4.398328/

Exactly no stiff. The bookie apologized for Palmtree's behavior. Subsequently sent me a dime Rebate via us mail. I'm an honest poster.

Palmtree was a Trumptard. When he posted that lie I was pissed. Pissed at the bookie also. That's why I was calling him rat. Anyway it's all good. The bookie is a Democrat and hates Trump and Palmtree the Trumptard got what he deserved.

Lying Alfie once again trafficking a false narrative like the piece of shit he is.

Actually the bookie mailed me a rebate of $1,000 for being such a good customer. 10 crisp $100 thru U.S. post office. If I stiffed would the book send me a dime rebate. I think not.

P.S. I hear Palmtree died of Aids. Question, did he catch the Aids from Teddy the Trumptard?

you made a settlement...……...stiff......

you made a settlement...……...stiff......

Lying Alfie, remember when you cried to John Kelly. "John, Bigrunner is threatening so many of us.

Please protect me John or I'm going over to Kingers place". Quite the baby are you.

Lying Alfie, John didn't believe you, but there is some truth to your story.

Case closed.

Bigrunner is a stiff.

Old news asshole. Lying piece of shit Teddy added me to the master stiff list 2 years ago.

Stiff's don't get dime rebates mailed to them via U.S. mail. It was very redeeming opening the envelope to find 10 crisp new Benjamin's. Than Palmtree died. Karma is a bitch.

Not a stiff Trumptard.

Lying Alfie, remember when you cried to John Kelly. "John, Bigrunner is threatening so many of us.

Please protect me John or I'm going over to Kingers place". Quite the baby are you.

Lying Alfie, John didn't believe you, but there is some truth to your story.

you never told javy to meet you at some playground.

you never told christino to meet you at Arlington park. 

there is more,...….and you know it...…

mental illness should be treated,,,,don't  stop taking the meds...….

I'm no stiff. Only ones calling me a stiff are Trumptards.

Richsox and Chitown Joe know the bookie wasn't stiffed.

Richsox knows I received a $1,000 rebate via U.S. mail from the book.

You know who is a stiff. The Trump family. They stiffed America out of $500,000,000. ThisI amount is probably understated and growing.

His posting style precludes any serious discussion of issues because he lashes out with name calling and insults rather than rational comments on points of disagreement.

I'll discuss politics with anybody but when it turns emotional I'm out...

Yeah, man. 

F the emotions. Facts over feelings!

That's why I flipped from D to R. But........D's are f'n incredible at manufacturing emotion and using such to lure in voters. Then we see similar emotion parroted in debate/discussion. 

Totally amazing how that works.

His posting style precludes any serious discussion of issues because he lashes out with name calling and insults rather than rational comments on points of disagreement.

I'll discuss politics with anybody but when it turns emotional I'm out...

You cried to John Kelly "Bigrunner has threatened so many of us". He didn't protect you so like you said you came to Kingers Place.

So we already knew you felt threatened by me. Stop being a redundant piece of shit.