TRUMP is killing it !

FISHHEAD

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Instead of blaming the killer, we'll blame Trump instead. Do you blame the singer for some idiot translating some lyrics to fit their agenda?

I have a feeling you would have a different view if you lost a family member to an illegal.

Just like Molly Tibbets mother. You're wrong again!

The Tree of Life Jews told Trump to stay the fuck away. Like an imbecile he showed up.

They said Fuck you Trump. I wonder why?

If it was a Catholic Church known for helping immigrants and refugees for over a century come to America, yes . Keep in mind the killer parroted Trump's rhetoric about invaders killing Americans and he had to stop them.

Trump his tons of blood on his hand. If you remember the members of the synagogue told Trump he was not welcome at the memorial services of the fallen.

People were killed because of Trump's evil rhetoric about people invading America thru the Southern Border.

tons of blood, that's a lot......

Just like Molly Tibbets mother. You're wrong again!

The Tree of Life Jews told Trump to stay the fuck away. Like an imbecile he showed up.

They said Fuck you Trump. I wonder why?

Conflating that guy to Trump is just as disingenuous as the Right acting like Obama Should be held responsible for Islamic terror

I can understand the notion of Trump helping to create a bad climate --that's fair-- but to act like he's responsible is not fair.

Conflating that guy to Trump is just as disingenuous as the Right acting like Obama Should be held responsible for Islamic terror

I can understand the notion of Trump helping to create a bad climate --that's fair-- but to act like he's responsible is not fair.

Trump is to blame for EVERYTHING in the eyes of the LEFT

It's fun, but scary at the same time, watching this truth unfold.

Agree.

Worse are those who fall for it.

On the flipside, President Trump isn't solely responsible for all that goes good, either.

The fake media postulated yesterday that Beto's rally might outdraw Trumps, Trump had 30000 + onsite and 69000 requests for tickets, Beto drew a few hundred. That pretty much sums up the media's accuracy when it comes to the pulse of the nation.

The fake media postulated yesterday that Beto's rally might outdraw Trumps, Trump had 30000 + onsite and 69000 requests for tickets, Beto drew a few hundred. That pretty much sums up the media's accuracy when it comes to the pulse of the nation

as usual your full of shit, if your gonna be pro trump be pro trump, not a fuckin liar

Could of put up two walls against the border with the waste of two years of Russian collusion.

People are in prison for no reason. This is an all time low for the left.

Yup, and 1 man has the power to right all those wrongs, Trump should pardon all those poor saps, if he lets good people(flynn, stone, papadoolous, etc) take the fall and go broke without doing anything, he's little better than the dems.