TRUMP is killing it !

FISHHEAD

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it was a Catholic Church known for helping immigrants and refugees for over a century come to America, yes . Keep in mind the killer parroted Trump's rhetoric about invaders killing Americans and he had to stop them.

Trump his tons of blood on his hand. If you remember the Synagogue di

Instead of blaming the killer, we'll blame Trump instead.  Do you blame the singer for some idiot translating some lyrics to fit their agenda?

I have a feeling you would have a different view if you lost a family member to an illegal.

some would compare san francisco 2019 to hell, so that is probably true

over 80 cars/day broken into in one city??!!  and more feces on the ground than in the toilets?

Only a matter of time before it takes a toll on real-estate prices.

Ive never had a bad trip to SF.  Always enjoyed SF and the surrounding Bay Area.  

But if enough of this garbage spreads and enough visitors have bad experiences, then tourism will be hit hard.  And after that, the real-estate market will take a hit. 

Or vice versa. 

Only a matter of time before it takes a toll on real-estate prices.

Ive never had a bad trip to SF. Always enjoyed SF and the surrounding Bay Area.

But if enough of this garbage spreads and enough visitors have bad experiences, then tourism will be hit hard. And after that, the real-estate market will take a hit.

Or vice versa.

Human feces all over downtown SF.

Have you personally seen human shit in SF?

Ive been there 3x the past 5 years. Never seen human shit in SF myself.

Never really went looking for it though.

Confirmed laughably overblown. Seen shit on the street maybe once or twice in the thousands of days and nights I’ve spent there.

There are absolutely horrible areas of SF like every other major city and there’s most definitely a very serious mental health / homeless/ drug addict problem.

Confirmed laughably overblown. Seen shit on the street maybe once or twice in the thousands of days and nights I’ve spent there.

There are absolutely horrible areas of SF like every other major city and there’s most definitely a very serious mental health / homeless/ drug addict problem.

Conservatives have def seized on the worst parts to make their propaganda case.

I'm sure it's a big problem. 

Ive never gone looking for it.  My time hanging out in SF has been spent around the ballpark, touristy areas, etc.  

Done a lot of driving around and site seeing though.  Ive seen the transient element.  Just never seen shit or someone taking a shit.

Never stepped on a needle. 

and let's put san francisco in perspective... 3 milwaukee policemen have been killed recently

oh wait that didn't hit the national news?  doesn't fit the narrative of cops being the awful bad guys

I'll never try to justify some of the things that these dirty cops do.

But I do empathize with cops as a whole these days.  Violence against cops seems to be at an all-time high.  Here in PHX anyway.

It's your life at risk.  These guys are human.  So I can understand being a little trigger happy against a perceived threat.  

What it comes down to for me?  If you don't want to get shot, put your hands up and follow commands.  You can figure out the rest later in a court of law.  Or whatever.  

If you are dead then you are dead. 

I'm sure it's a big problem.

Ive never gone looking for it. My time hanging out in SF has been spent around the ballpark, touristy areas, etc.

Done a lot of driving around and site seeing though. Ive seen the transient element. Just never seen shit or someone taking a shit.

Never stepped on a needle.

I dunno it’s tough for me to judge it as sf has always been dirty in lots of areas. Back in my crazier days I spent lots of time in those sorts of places. The biggest issue is that wealthy people expect more and are scared of drugs and homless people. So they make it seem like s bigger issue. If all the the druggies and crazies stuck in one shitty ghetto area , you’d never hear a peep.

When it infringes on some techies ability to enjoy his matcha latte and avocado toast , it’s an issue.

I dunno it’s tough for me to judge it as sf has always been dirty in lots of areas. Back in my crazier days I spent lots of time in those sorts of places. The biggest issue is that wealthy people expect more and are scared of drugs and homless people. So they make it seem like s bigger issue. If all the the druggies and crazies stuck in one shitty ghetto area , you’d never hear a peep.

When it infringes on some techies ability to enjoy his matcha latte and avocado toast , it’s an issue.

from an outsider's perspective, the car break-ins would keep me away as a tourist way more than just seeing some guy with a needle in his arm

bums begging for money is never a good look either

from an outsider's perspective, the car break-ins would keep me away as a tourist way more than just seeing some guy with a needle in his arm

bums begging for money is never a good look either

My car(a fancy 1987 dodge colt) got broken into in mpls about 25 years ago. i was at a bar, came out, started the car, and noticed something was different, the punks(100% they were black) stole(in the middle of winter) my pair of jumper cables, a stocking cap I had in case the car breaks down, a adjustable wrench I had in the glove compartment, and a fucking box of kleenex. They also broke the lock on the passenger side with a screwdriver or something.

I swore I would never go back to mpls unless I had to, and except for sporting events, etc, I never have.

Crime matters, decent cities have no real crime, because of that break in, I've never locked my car again because i dont want them busting my lock, and no thefts in 25 years.