TRUMP is killing it !

FISHHEAD

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you certainly prove that if you put your brain in a parakeet ,the bird flies backward...…...

That's what you said about the missing inaguration money. You called it fake news. You've been saying no Russians and no collusion for 2 years. The irony of you calling me a parrot. You're never right.

P.S. Does the name Paul Erickson ring a bell?

Florida and Zona i dont see.

It seems to me in Arizona the majority want a wall and the dems are not letting that happen.

Ohio! no fukkin chance. Do you know the people of Ohio?

The other 4 states are possible.

Ohio went from obama +3 to trump +9, Trump may win it by 15 next time. poor runny lives in another world.

Dems have no shot. Brock will mush them once again.

Sorry Runner

this

Got about 5 dimes to win appx 81/2 on the orange guy which is totally hedged out on harris and beto. Sanders and biden and hrc wont run. Warren could possibly win, but the esrablishment is not behind her. Look at the shit leaked today. If that was harris etc it would not have been reported

That's what you said about the missing inaguration money. You called it fake news. You've been saying no Russians and no collusion for 2 years. The irony of you calling me a parrot. You're never right.

P.S. Does the name Paul Erickson ring a bell?

just where is this collusion....when you find that I want the proof that only you have about prague……...80% lol    you fucking idiot...…...

What a fucking FRUITCAKE this guy is...……………

Rep. Adam Schiff told reporters that the inquiry would go "beyond Russia," adding in a statement that the probe would examine not only the Kremlin's meddling in the election but also "credible reports of money laundering and financial compromise related to the business interests of President Trump, his family and his associates."