Poster YISMAN owes thousands and ignoring

FISHHEAD

Guest Six Ghosts

danshan confirms he was scumbagged at SBR. He was one of their better posters. My work continues to be done. I will seek vengeance on his behalf.

Guest Six Ghosts

Newest update is danshan is getting smoked on his tennis bet. I warned him about that. He stepped out of the light. 

Watch next for drinkyourmilkshake. He is mocking the gambling gods. He is next. 

Wtf izzat yo

Shit aint worth my time up here in chitty

Off to throw a pool table n row my boat

we rowing away shit stainez pants of chit chat and no need throwing boulders, aint no cents in doing as chitty does or doesn't.

knowledge

playing 9 and taking names in am, out

WOW

Been a part of EOG and the last few years TGF since 2006. Seen a lot of folks come and go and some even pass on. Will never forget when Shrink passed on back in 2010. Whats crazy is it doesn't seem like its already been nearly a decade.

Anyway i know whats its like to have problems or be stressed to the max. I have dealt with a lot of shit in my life a lot of it is by my own hand such as addiction issues. Back in the 1990's i drank,smoked,snorted anything i could get my hands on. In the summer of '99 it caught up to me the lack of sleep,not eating right and staying blasted 24/7 when i woke up one morning and started going into nonstop seizures.

So i was in the hospital nearly a month i vowed to turn over a new leaf i quit smoking,drinking and all street drugs and havent done any of that since then 20 years ago and i thought at the time i had it all licked but a couple years later i met my greatest challenge yet something i never knew of or tried until a car wreck and dental work a year or so later....opiates.

From 2001 thru 2012 i was hooked on painkillers like vicodin and oxycodone. I finally got help and during the time i was doing it i never did any other drugs or drank so i kept clean except for the pills.

So in 2012 i finally got clean from the pills and living day to day looking for them.

Back in the 1990's when i was drinking and staying drugged up i had an uncle that introduced me to gambling it was in 1996 on my 21st birthday he suggested the dog/horse track. I am good with numbers and quickly fell in love with the track. My second weekend there and i got over my head and went broke and had to sleep in my car that weekend.

Anyway most of you guys know that terrible feeling when you lose not only all your money but especially if it were bill or rent money that has you feeling really low. Well somehow during that weekend i thought about it long and hard and told myself that if i ended up not being able to control my gambling on top of my addiction to drink/drugs i would end up dead sooner or later.

So i learned very early on in 1996 to put a strict cap on my gambling and never to wager past my self imposed limit. It was very hard at first but i got it to where i always kept a strict limit on my wagering and if i wouldnt have been able to do that the stress and the fact that i would be penny less especially with my addictions at the time i have no doubt i wouldve done something drastic eventually even if it were suicide.

Through the years i had my periods of time where i did real good between 2004 the start of the Tennessee Lottery and 2007 when i quit due to the games going from being ping pong balls to computerized RNG which i didnt like i won between 25,000 to 30,000 dollars and i scanned all my winnings at the time to keep which i still have to this day. During these years i was also making money on the side with oxys and during this time i was rolling in money.

These days I gamble on the dogs/horses mainly and when i do its weekends.

A couple weekends back i had 15 bucks for that weekend and won 400 dollars on an exacta. Felt good to have a bit of extra dough and this was off of my first bet and once i won i stopped right then. That was another trait that helped me...know when to stop. When to step back. And last but not least i am so glad i never borrowed any cash from anyone online. Once someone spends that money or burns through it quickly or if they accumulate debt they most likely wont pay you back.

I am the kind of guy i am a really simple straight up easy to get along with. The kind of guy that if i had a house,bed,clean clothes,three meals a day and my family by my side i am good. I am not big on material things but that doesnt mean i don't like 'em. Been there done that.

I had a period of my life where i was rolling in money and i had a very sharp sports car,nice place with tiger skin rugs real nice clothes as well as the latest electronics,etc. I even left my steady girlfriend for a year because i had that itch to fuck around and sample everything that looked good. It was fun for a while but got old. One more thing at the end i was miserable.

After about a year i got all the screwing around out of my system and me and my gal got back together and within a year had our first child then a year later another and i traded in my sports car for an Astro mini-van it was then that i was at my happiest.

As long as i have enough to get by and my family by my side thats all i want or need these days.

As far as hobbies i like football,reading,the occassional bet,a good meal,my family,etc.

Gone are the days i daydreamed about having a lot of money,or fucking this pretty thing or that ones brains out,or wanting to go hang out with buddies and stuff or having the latest sports car. Or better yet stuffing my mouth full of pills. Been there done it all and its fun for a good while but it eventually gets old.

Something else i live by is do people right and and dont do anything to anyone that you wouldnt want done to you. I mainly stick to myself but if i do interact i try to be nice. These days u still have to be cautious because you never know how people truly are until you know them awhile.

As far as loaning folks cash thats their call but its also the quickest way to ruin a friendship if they end up stalling or not paying back. Its a big reason i dont borrow from anyone and dont want anyone borrowing from me.

Maybe someone can learn from some of the shit i been through. I went through a lot but still came out of it thank goodness. :bulb :bulb :bulb

Guest Six Ghosts

What is the official score on the Yizzy/Beantown Jim stiff?

Beantown Jim has taken a victory lap and Yizzy is an all-time loser. Was Yizzy chasing the guy around all this time bluffing his own stiff?

Guest Six Ghosts

Hurry Up & Post now dragging poor danshan through the mud. If SBR is worried about the TGF syndicate, they better get rid of him. He is still my best shot hands down.

Who's this?^^

One of TGF's greatest assets.

Mike is our most informative football guy, a real nice guy, a normal guy and holds no grudges, no attitude and is pretty cool with who he is.

Truly means well when he posts.

If we had just one Mike for every sport we'd be huge.

Guy is solid.

Guest Six Ghosts

PR has nothing better to do than argue with poster

Sad life he lives

Yes and always desperate for cash and the only poster to actually accept my offer on the forum. It is only a matter of time before me and PR do our damage.

Guest Six Ghosts

Good luck doing business with him

PR is no Yizzy. The only problem with him is keeping from getting banned before the contest is over.