Poster YISMAN owes thousands and ignoring

FISHHEAD

Letting Richsox rule the evidence is a big no no. Liar, scammer, part of Yisman`s shilling group, no bueno.

We all have opinions. Richsox is far from perfect but so are you, me as well.

If I knew how to forward Tripp's PM to you I would. At the end of the day I know TTP owes me. That's all that matters.

Do you know why TTP left this forum in a hissy leaving me as his collateral damage? What's the story behind his disappearance?

We all have opinions. Richsox is far from perfect but so are you, me as well.

If I knew how to forward Tripp's PM to you I would. At the end of the day I know TTP owes me. That's all that matters.

Do you know why TTP left this forum in a hissy leaving me as his collateral damage? What's the story behind his disappearance?

He left 2 years ago.

The one man army destroyed him but he claims that he just lost interest. This is the first time he hears about the so called debt.

He left 2 years ago.

The one man army destroyed him but he claims that he just lost interest. This is the first time he hears about the so called debt.

Thanks for reply!

He knew about the debt or else I wouldn't have received the July 23, 2017 PM from Tripp? A strong assumption by me?

Who is the one man army? I'm guessing Fisshead?

Runner, 

Doesn't it stand to reason that he may have thought an acceptable third party was okay somehow?

Because the flip side makes no sense, as you are correct in saying you should have agreed to a third party. 

So....somewhere lies the miscommunication, no?

And why does it take 2 years or 2+ years for communication to be sought? Were you unaware that there was a way to relay a message to TTP? 

As someone owed money, you are 100% in the right if all is true that you are saying, but there still is some reason for the communication error. 

Runner,

Doesn't it stand to reason that he may have thought an acceptable third party was okay somehow?

Because the flip side makes no sense, as you are correct in saying you should have agreed to a third party.

And why does it take 2 years or 2+ years for communication to be sought? Were you unaware that there was a way to relay a message to TTP?

As someone owed money, you are 100% in the right if all is true that you are saying, but there still is some reason for the communication error.

If TTP cared about the debt he owed me it wouldn't have gone down this way. I wasn't active here. He should have contacted me at EOG. The amount in question is chump change. A lesson learned. Ok?

Runner,

You fixin shit or just wanna talk about it?

If TTP cared about the debt he owed me it wouldn't have gone down this way. I wasn't active here. He should have contacted me at EOG. The amount in question is chump change. A lesson learned. Ok?

wrong, but just like a democrat to pay the victim.  TTP thought you were paid obviously, you NEVER told him otherwise, yet somehow he is supposed to know you are owed money?

Cant wait to find out this was $25 or something similar.  Yet it was fine for you to call him a stiff.  Wouldn't have been easier to reach out to him in the last 2 years if you were owed?

wrong, but just like a democrat to pay the victim. TTP thought you were paid obviously, you NEVER told him otherwise, yet somehow he is supposed to know you are owed money?

Cant wait to find out this was $25 or something similar. Yet it was fine for you to call him a stiff. Wouldn't have been easier to reach out to him in the last 2 years if you were owed?

Is that how it works at the EOG Juicefree? I guess that's how a Trumptard would spin it if a liberal was stiffed. Trumptard blames the liberal. Shocking! You're an asshole! Imo

"Russia if you're listening I'm sending you internal polling data. Help me!"

You fixin shit or just wanna talk about it?

I'm pretty certain that based on what's been said that this was a communication issue.

So I posted to help draw out the facts so that they could move forward with clarity rather than accusatory back n forth.

Seems much more expedient of a way to hopefully settle this.

It's not my deal and they can proceed how they like, but with it plastered about, best to try helping aid the process.

TTP always been straight with me, and it did seem like a false inflammatory accusation.