Poster YISMAN owes thousands and ignoring

FISHHEAD

My silence? I`m just the messenger.

This is what TTP said:

That’s about the funniest story I have read. The guy sees a pm in Nov of 17 from July 2017 and somehow Tripp is involved. And Tn has told be eog juice free is gone to even look at a ledger. Nice story.

You should hire this guy!

Now that TTP is denying that he owes makes me feel a lot better that I initially called him a stiff. The minimum he should have done is man up and admitt he may have left EOF JF owing me money. It is was it is I was stiffed by TTP. Most likely not intentional. Does a stiff need to be intentional to be considered a stiff?

He retracted a page or two ago.

Yes I did! I felt bad about calling him a stiff. I was man enough to admit it was wrong. But now that I see he told George my story was funny and false I don't feel bad I called him a stiff.

At the end of the day TTP owes me money. The stiff was probably not intentional, but now that he's denying he owes me?

Yes I did! I felt bad about calling him a stiff. I was man enough to admit it was wrong. But now that I see he told George my story was funny and false I don't feel bad I called him a stiff.

At the end of the day TTP owes me money. The stiff was probably not intentional, but now that he's denying he owes me?

Would there be any reason for TTP to believe it was okay for Tripp to be a go between?

It seems likely that he thought that was fine n settled.

Hence my questions in initial inquiry.

Yeah. Then he continued to spew the story that TTP still owes him.

That's a bit contradictory. Owing money to someone and not paying is stiffing. Let's call a spade a spade.

Based on your definition above TTP is a stiff. He owes me money. End of story.

BTW, I have proof. End of story part 2

Based on your definition above TTP is a stiff. He owes me money. End of story.

BTW, I have proof. End of story part 2

Like I said, if (still an IF) he owes you money, that’s on you for not following up. If TTP was under the impression the debt was settled via Tripp, then this is 100% on you for not following up.

Then you pull a scumbag move and call him a stiff when this whole thing was your fault to begin with.

Not a good look. But I doubt anyone is surprised.

Would there be any reason for TTP to believe it was okay for Tripp to be a go between?

It seems likely that he thought that was fine n settled.

Hence my questions in initial inquiry.

This would be a horrible assumption by TTP. First off you would think TTP would have contacted me and asked if it was ok for Tripp to pay me?

2. I wasn't active in the TGF main forum or TGF Juicefree at the time TTP and Tripp transferred my balance? The transfer needed my approval to be legit?

From what I recall TTP left this forum in a hissy because someone pissed him off? I was colleteral damage.

This would be a horrible assumption by TTP. First off you would think TTP would have contacted me and asked if it was ok for Tripp to pay me?

2. I was active in the TGF main forum or TGF Juicefree at the time TTP and Tripp transferred my balance? The transfer needed my approval to be legit?

From what I recall TTP left this forum in a hissy because someone pissed him off? I was colleteral damage.

Hence my inquiry.

Obviously looks like he expected that it was okay.

His reaction to this shows someone who didn't think he owed.

Hence my inquiry.

Obviously looks like he expected that it was okay.

His reaction to this shows someone who didn't think he owed.

But he does owe me! And piece of shit Sol clearly defines the definition of stiff in a recent post.

You just can't be transferring balancing unless it's agreed upon by all involved. That's a main rule of JF. End of story.