Poster YISMAN owes thousands and ignoring

FISHHEAD

Do we have a confirmed total on the BR deal?

$37.50

Gonna finish off chitty soon. Butthurt rep and lost cred ain't good posters.

for a nickle tithe to fisscukk and a bunch of penny ante headaches

don't know why you redo your forum for that shit in a thread all 40 pages of biatch.

What is the total? This can’t be that hard.

$100-200 is my estimation.

But even if it's $10, it should've been taken care of already.

I think its plausible TTP thought the debt was successfully transferred n settled.

His only mistake then would be not following up to verify. And Runner mistake is not reaching out within 2 years.

$100-200 is my estimation.

But even if it's $10, it should've been taken care of already.

I think its plausible TTP thought the debt was successfully transferred n settled.

His only mistake then would be not following up to verify. And Runner mistake is not reaching out within 2 years.

Agree with it all.

$37.50

Gonna finish off chitty soon. Butthurt rep and lost cred ain't good posters.

for a nickle tithe to fisscukk and a bunch of penny ante headaches

don't know why you redo your forum for that shit in a thread all 40 pages of biatch.

You must be TTP. Why did you leave in a hissy fit abandoning your debt? That wasn't the spirit of Juicefree. I guess stiff happens.

so TTP says show the proof and the amount and he will pay double.  Runner does neither, and continues to call TTP a stiff.   Still, in 2 years hasn't mentioned the debt to him, asked about it or let him know that tripp never paid.  

Personally, I cant wait to hear how much this was over.  Somehow, I doubt we will ever find out though.

so TTP says show the proof and the amount and he will pay double. Runner does neither, and continues to call TTP a stiff. Still, in 2 years hasn't mentioned the debt to him, asked about it or let him know that tripp never paid.

Personally, I cant wait to hear how much this was over. Somehow, I doubt we will ever find out though.

I only mentioned this debt after 2 years because Fisshead said Juicefree was safe. If you remember correctly you and the other Trumptards along with TTP and Richsox abandoned the EOG Juicefree also abandoning their EOG Juicefree debt? At least that's what happened to me. I wrote it off. Then I see Fisshead says JF is safe. I simply pointed out instances where it wasn't safe.

Ok it's my fault that I was abandoned with members owning me money. Got it! End of story!

I only mentioned this debt after 2 years because Fisshead said Juicefree was safe. If you remember correctly you and the other Trumptards along with TTP and Richsox abandoned the EOG Juicefree also abandoning their EOG Juicefree debt? At least that's what happened to me. I wrote it off. Then I see Fisshead says JF is safe. I simply pointed out instances where it wasn't safe.

Ok it's my fault that I was abandoned with members owning me money. Got it! End of story!

Big Re tard, how much is the fucking alleged debt?

so TTP says show the proof and the amount and he will pay double.  Runner does neither, and continues to call TTP a stiff.   Still, in 2 years hasn't mentioned the debt to him, asked about it or let him know that tripp never paid.  

Personally, I cant wait to hear how much this was over.  Somehow, I doubt we will ever find out though.

He(big rubber) is hands down the biggest fucking dipshit to ever grace this or any other site.

He(big rubber) is hands down the biggest fucking dipshit to ever grace this or any other site.

Says the lying scumbag Trumptard. Tell us who my agent was again? Lol

I think you said I cheered on his death? Lol. You're full of disinformation. A lying scumbag! Can't wait for Karma to hit you!

Says the lying scumbag Trumptard. Tell us who my agent was again? Lol

I think you said I cheered on his death? Lol. You're full of disinformation. A lying scumbag! Can't wait for Karma to hit you!

I am a blessed person in all facets of life there is your karma fuckstick. Palmtree, you were giddy he died, you actually said it was "karma" because he was a republican. The only one of is that will ever be eaten by karma is you slime.

TTP, would like the proof and amount please.

You called him out, so it time to stop deflecting and put up.

TTP was wrong for not contacting me. I was left high and dry while everyone moved on to TGF. TTP is a fine person and I don't want his money. I wrote the debt off 2 years ago. Just brought it up now in reaction to Fisshead remarks about Juicefree. My bad! End of Story.