Any Tesla owners here?

WVU

Have you?  Apparently not.

You're all talk.

yes.  It was posted at Peeps.  You are a scrawny zit faced looking geek who doesn't like to talk to real people.  You are a loner and antisocial.  That isn't bad in itself, but it seems to bother you when it is pointed out.

Why are you still here wasting YOUR time?

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cat got your tongue?

You wouldn't even know which event it was because I've been to multiple bashes and met dozens of posters visiting Vegas.

I've partied with everyone from Ganchrow and Ricky Steve to Loshak and Bread.

But, yeah, antisocial loner...  Because, well.  Miss Cleo.

You're full of shit in every way possible.

This is Geico's answer:

Multi-Risk is a package of coverages that includes Comprehensive, Collision and Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI). MBI coverage protects you from expensive auto repair bills when your car experiences a mechanical failure. It is more affordable and offers more protection than the Extended Warranty offered by your car dealership.

You wouldn't need this on a brand new car.

You wouldn't need this on a brand new car.

They sold me roadside service too, which is included with your purchase from Tesla.  I didn't question anything though, as I was surprised by the low rate.  I suspect they jack up my rates in 6 months.  Then I will bounce again.

check the thread at Peeps.  I'm guessing you still post there.  You are still here though, which is funny since you accused me of wasting YOUR time.  lol

What thread at Peeps?  Why would I need to check a thread for you know who was at the event (which nobody from Peeps was at, other than Peep once)?  You just said you talked to them.

Constant bullshit.

A snow plow is about 6k but like you alluded to it makes me money.

I paid cash for our personal vehicles.

One is a sienna mini van lol.

i meant the truck the plow is attached to. Careful, monkey doesn’t believe people pay cash for cars

Yeah this is how people accumulate wealth......not blowing money on new fancy cars. But I'm too foolish do do this lol

Oh I blow money on plenty of dumb shit, just can't quite justify buying something new and nicer when I only have 47k miles on this and hardly ever drive. But soon,maybe next year I'm getting a nice car.

Oh I blow money on plenty of dumb shit, just can't quite justify buying something new and nicer when I only have 47k miles on this and hardly ever drive. But soon,maybe next year I'm getting a nice car.

I think none of my last 5 cars I bought brand new reached the 20K mile mark before I sold them. And like you, I don't drive much.

Cars and women have cost me a fortune  :laugh