Any Tesla owners here?

WVU

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wrong.  But at least I admit it.  You would never admit to being wrong or lying which is what you do in every thread.

You are just a little ma with LMS who thinks he matters. You ain't much and you don't matter.

You remind me of one of my ex wives. Too fukkin stupid to realize the finger you point just came outta your own ass to hold your own bullshit off the carpet.

Little fukk like you can't change anyone past, present or future singin at the top of your lungs. Nobody fukkin cares when you beak off, just another bird outside the window lookin for a fukkin worm.

If you was before me I'd die laughing. Stay chirping behind your touch screen, it suits you. Maybe tell me why you fukkin matter or some other bullshit.

What's it like in Langford today, go chek my weather bitch. I wanna go hike Mt. Finlayson.

You are just a little man with LMS who thinks he matters. You ain't much and you don't matter.

You remind me of one of my ex wives. Too fukkin stupid to realize the finger you point just came outta your own ass to hold your own bullshit off the carpet.

Little fukk like you can't change anyone past, present or future singin at the top of your lungs. Nobody fukkin cares when you beak off, just another bird outside the window lookin for a fukkin worm.

If you was before me I'd die laughing. Stay chirping behind your touch screen, it suits you. Maybe tell me why you fukkin matter or some other bullshit.

What's it like in Langford today, go chek my weather bitch. I wanna go hike Mt. Finlayson.

make it fast girl I ain't got all day

You are just a little ma with LMS who thinks he matters. You ain't much and you don't matter.

The tougher you talk, the weaker you look.

he has to know this. Errybody else does. Dur

look?

to who?

Mr potato head, some skinny lyin fukk remind me of a bitch I ditch, some potato nosed clown named muriel, a tapped out drunk plumber? All you together ain't worth a fukkin sneeze or a threat to anyone. Not me, not the next guy rattle your cage or the next or the last.

I'll live.

chirp like little birds.  Shit get too loud, shut the fukkin window.

look?

to who?

Mr potato head, some skinny lyin fukk remind me of a bitch I ditch, some potato nosed clown named muriel, a tapped out drunk plumber? All you together ain't worth a fukkin sneeze or a threat to anyone. Not me, not the next guy rattle your cage or the next or the last.

I'll live.

chirp like little birds.  Shit get too loud, shut the fukkin window.

Brain tumor? :scratch

get me that weather slappy, I need raingear?

Sunny here but I can't be too fukkin sure.

you probably don’t even play golf. With your Daly build you wouldn’t be any good anyway. You need that wind behind you to even hit 250.

And that's a wrap, gonna go play on a mountain.

Thanks to all 5 of Sinker's bowling pins for a job well done.

Sinker bowling to return tomorrow or whenever.

:hat

you played this game yesterday and then posted 200 times in 6 hours. Cool.