Any Tesla owners here?

WVU

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let’s get Mrs Corktown to post. Maybe she can corroborate how tough you are. I’m guessing you wouldn’t want her to see what you post here. She wouldn’t like it one bit

She just read this. Told me for the 100th time she'll never bail me out again. Was pissed.

5 minutes late she ask me if those were guys or girls in chitty.

I fukkin howled till I cried.

Told her I wasn't sure.

She just read this. Told me for the 100th time she'll never bail me out again. Was pissed.

5 minutes late she ask me if those were guys or girls in chitty.

I fukkin howled till I cried.

Told her I wasn't sure.

Fascinating, in other news, my cat just finished eating and is now licking his ass.

Tesla?

The TRUE Classics had Earl Schieb Paint Jobs:

Detroit cabs were favorite wearers of an "Uncle Earl" (as we referred to him) "paint job". For $29.95 the paint jobs were more like the effects of some lunatic with a spray gun. They would paint hubcaps, bumpers and almost everything except the tires. Sometimes, even the tires would come out painted

So I ran over a screw at the beach (Fucking construction site) and called Tesla roadside service which comes with the car. They sent a truck out who took the tire/wheel off and installed a loaner tire/wheel.

I never heard of a loaner wheel, but it was easy for me.

So I ran over a screw at the beach (Fucking construction site) and called Tesla roadside service which comes with the car. They sent a truck out who took the tire/wheel off and installed a loaner tire/wheel.

I never heard of a loaner wheel, but it was easy for me.

I dont get it, it doesn't come with a spare, is it too hard?

I dont get it, it doesn't come with a spare, is it too hard?

No jack, no spare. They don't want you to touch it. When the guy put the loaner on, the car's control pad knew it.. It had me schedule service where I will bring back the loaner and put on the repaired tire.

Not sure what your issue is with the flat? They fix it for you. Do you like doing that stuff yourself?

i like having a car that has "no flat tires"... which means you can keep driving on it and not have to sit around waiting for someone... and then have to be told when to take it in and give them their tire back like a little baby  :laugh

i like having a car that has "no flat tires"... which means you can keep driving on it and not have to sit around waiting for someone... and then have to be told when to take it in and give them their tire back like a little baby :laugh

you still have to deal with that flat in your no flat tire. I drove home with the nail in my tire and let Tesla deal with it when I got home.