What's some +EV Fast Food?

KingRevolver

Been a few times you’ve tried to entice me to dance 6 pages with you and I’ve declined. You’re just like a jippy little dog behind a fence. Bark 24 hours straight if someone stands by the fence.

Like I said, you'll never get over it.

It takes two to argue. And here you are yet again.

Hopefully your pussy stops bleeding some day.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really love to argue. Is there a single fucking post you've ever made where you're not sarcastic or cynical of someone?

I just checked my past posts.  on the first page of 25 posts, i believe 12 or 13 have been been sarcastic or cynical of someone (i googled those).

Those 25 posts went back to april 26.  Can't win em all buddy.  should just go ahead and quit picking on mexicans, maybe whitey is an easier target for you?

I just checked my past posts.  on the first page of 25 posts, i believe 12 or 13 have been been sarcastic or cynical of someone (i googled those).

Those 25 posts went back to april 26.  Can't win em all buddy.  should just go ahead and quit picking on mexicans, maybe whitey is an easier target for you?

So it's not the frequency in post count of argumentative or snarky posts that matters, it's the frequency in time. Good to know.

I have so many things to learn from someone as wise as you are.

Even IAG was man enough to let things go. Not housepicks.Just a few morons that can't post to the topic - only the poster.

This thread is where it’s at for one reason. You were wrong about some tea and couldn’t let it go. Admitted you were wrong and had to dig in on something else in the same post.

This thread is where it’s at for one reason. You were wrong about some tea and couldn’t let it go. Admitted you were wrong and had to dig in on something else in the same post.

I admitted I was wrong and 14 dumbfucks came in to pile on and shame me for being wrong for once. LOL.

Including yourself. Over fucking tea.

Let's get the record straight here.

You're fucking pathetic. All of you.

I admitted I was wrong and 14 dumbfucks came in to pile on and shame me for being wrong for once. LOL.Including yourself. Over fucking tea.Let's get the record straight here.You're fucking pathetic. All of you.

Let me try setting a record straight.

All 14 of those guys have pretty much the exact same opinions about you.