What's some +EV Fast Food?

KingRevolver

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it go monkey.

On to the NEXT crisis...

I'm guessing kinger makes a breakfast post tomorrow having eggs and bacon and says "keto friendly guys"

then the expert on all things comes in and rips off 72 posts in 3 hours about eggs/bacon then somehow get 87 in the same thread about android vs iphone in the next 36 hours.

nothing funner than arguing on a forum instead of sitting on a beach.  maybe his kia broke down and fatty can't walk the 3 miles to sit on beach.

I'm guessing kinger makes a breakfast post tomorrow having eggs and bacon and says "keto friendly guys"

then the expert on all things comes in and rips off 72 posts in 3 hours about eggs/bacon then somehow get 87 in the same thread about android vs iphone in the next 36 hours.

nothing funner than arguing on a forum instead of sitting on a beach. maybe his kia broke down and fatty can't walk the 3 miles to sit on beach.

If you think McMuffin revolver is going to cook his own breakfast I don't know where you begin with your detachment from reality.

The guy who would ramble for hours by himself after getting hammered made us all feel better about ourselves during the morning shit.

Probably paid a shit ton for that month.

Only to take a dive off the wagon within 2 weeks.  Money and one month lit on fire in a matter of seconds. 

What a train wreck. 

nothing funner than arguing on a forum instead of sitting on a beach.  maybe his kia broke down and fatty can't walk the 3 miles to sit on beach.

You really love to argue. Is there a single fucking post you've ever made where you're not sarcastic or cynical of someone?

There are a handful of select People born with a mental disorder that I've argued with. You happen to be one of them.

Doubt you're man enough to EVER get over it. No different than the others.

Been a few times you’ve tried to entice me to dance 6 pages with you and I’ve declined. You’re just like a jippy little dog behind a fence. Bark 24 hours straight if someone stands by the fence.