What's some +EV Fast Food?

KingRevolver

Would rather hear your insights on Pythagorean modeling or the Vegas food scene than the pointless banter with the bottom feeders of the internet message board world, but to each his own .

it's weird when such a brilliant guy spends hours on here arguing about stupid shit with people he thinks are "nothing"

I'm slaving away at work killing time on here.  He's living the high life in one of his luxurious beach front homes telling guys that didn't graduate high school how smart he is.

the internet is a weird fucking place.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's weird when such a brilliant guy spends hours on here arguing about stupid shit with people he thinks are "nothing"

I'm slaving away at work killing time on here. He's living the high life in one of his luxurious beach front homes telling guys that didn't graduate high school how smart he is.

Cant say I'm not guilty of the same. A form of escapism perhaps.

Would rather hear your insights on Pythagorean modeling or the Vegas food scene than the pointless banter with the bottom feeders of the internet message board world, but to each his own .

There's no demand for that here. Those days are long gone. Look at the posters that are left here. The people here consider FH sharp.

Had no clue Monkey was this sensitive. A meltdown over Iced Tea. Not even Gyno has done that...

Yeah. You're really bringing it. Maybe I'm just tired of all of you.

And if you were actually the one that put my level of exhaustion over the top, make sure to pat yourself on the back because you'll have done such a good job as a moderator of the site.

I'm slaving away at work killing time on here.  He's living the high life in one of his luxurious beach front homes telling guys that didn't graduate high school how smart he is.

Being that MLB is my biggest sport, could it possibly be that I'm sitting here watching the games I fucking bet on? Nah. That wouldn't ever cross the mind of someone who considers themselves so much smarter than I am.

There's no demand for that here. Those days are long gone. Look at the posters that are left here. The people here consider FH sharp.

No one thinks that shitstains coupon clipper is sharp. Not even the tradesman set here.

I mean the bar of entry is so low that he can buy them off with a pizza or taco, but that just makes them lowlife prostitutes of the forum kind. Not one person with a lick of sense believes his dairy tales.

And you should have just dropped it after you admitted your confusion instead if ranting.

You are a smart guy and are arguing with an electrician, two hvac guys, a gym teacher, and a plumber. That's a no-win scenario that just makes you look bad stooping to their level.

ha.

perfect

What the fuck is wrong with working in a trade?

Ummmm you can't retire by the time you're 35 and spend all day on the forums arguing with people?

dipshit joey

dipshit billy

dipshit monkey

soon to be dipshit sol who doesn't let 16 hours go by without mentioning he's retiring

a nice group of faggolas right there

Too many angry and bitter people lately. Make love. Not war.

One of the problems with many forums is people use the anonymity to talk massive amounts of shit.

One of the best forums I ever was on had as a rule you had to USE YOUR REAL NAME AS YOUR SCREENNAME. Not much shit talking went on.

Retired. Past tense bro.

That is fantastic, you will enjoy it. 

I'm doing the kinda opposite - leaving self-employment (which was kinda being half-retired for 6 months of the year) and re-entering the workforce in November.  Meeting on Friday to determine my fate.  Being your own boss does run its course believe it or not.

Ummmm you can't retire by the time you're 35 and spend all day on the forums arguing with people?

dipshit joey

dipshit billy

dipshit monkey

soon to be dipshit sol who doesn't let 16 hours go by without mentioning he's retiring

a nice group of faggolas right there

We can't all be as brilliant and cheerful as you are.

For a guy that claims he doesn't like people that argue, all I see you do is confront people. Self loathing? Or just a hypocrite?