I am fucking sick of the liberal term, "Privileged"

WVU

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to play 18 right now. be back in 30 min.

let me know what kind of job a 17 - 20 year old should have ? ceo or entry level...

last we chatted, you claimed cuba had plenty of food and medicine. you still believe it?

Yes, Cubans are doing quite fine. Google a picture of Cubans and you will see them wearing designer shades.

drinkyourmilkshake was over there and did not report any starving people.

That was a stumper from the maintenance man.

Maintenance man. Oh yeah that’s the stupid black guy from the neighborhood who is hired after I get done building America. I do a 4 hour walk with him to show him how to change filters and what not.

He’s not qualified but he lives with 4 miles of the building so he gets the job.

Then I hear from our service guy that the federal paid employee is not maintaining. So shit breaks. Then the governments pays our guy to fix what they paid their guy to break because he was too lazy to do his job.

That’s the maintenance guy. You think you know stuff but you don’t know anything.

Maintenance man. Oh yeah that’s the stupid black guy from the neighborhood who is hired after I get done building America. I do a 4 hour walk with him to show him how to change filters and what not.

He’s not qualified but he lives with 4 miles of the building so he gets the job.

Then I here from our service guy that the federal paid employee is not maintaining. So shit breaks. Then the governments pays our guy to fix what they paid their guy to break because he was too lazy to do his job.

That’s the maintenance guy. You think you know stuff but you don’t know anything.

I know you ain't smart.

Just forget about the fact that your whole notion of a 25k McDonalds job is idiotic at best.

Again, when wages reduce government benefits they don’t want the wages.

Well they want the wages but now they want less hours.

Bottom line is your idea doesn’t work. Laughable that you think it would.

It is not my idea. It is the idea of tech CEOs. It is their plan for the future when they eliminate jobs. I've got nothing to do with it.

No. McDonalds can easily afford to pay the fry guy $25,000. What they can't do is pay the fry guy $25,000 and pay the CEO his billions too. One will have to give.

No. McDonalds can easily afford to pay the fry guy $25,000. What they can't do is pay the fry guy $25,000 and pay the CEO his billions too. One will have to give.

You seem to support it. Or at least thinking of wage correlation within the company but not thinking about it full circle in regards to the employee.

Weak sauce either way.

You seem to support it. Or at least thinking of wage correlation within the company but not thinking about it full circle in regards to the employee.

Weak sauce either way.

I would personally give a jobs guarantee and pay a living wage. 

The tech guys are worried about who is going to get the wages of the robots. They want all of them and know there is a good chance that is not how it will work out. I don't blame them for worrying.

Black people making 25K will be fine with them.

It has nothing to do with the CEO's wage. Just because McDonalds is making money hand over fist doesn't mean each franchisee is. Their margins are paper thin.

ACH has no clue how businesses actually make money.

I've got more clue than you do. I don't think there some artificial barrier between McDonalds and their restaurants just because of a franchisee option. If fast food goes under, it is no cost to society regardless.

So...what’s gonna change with the 25k a year. They aren’t going to try to make the 25k

They lose their food benefits. So again, now they want to work less hours. So now the company need to hire more workers, at again, higher wages.

So what happened? Who’s life improved?

Get back to me. But answer the why Mexicans are beating black ass first.

The tech guys are worried about who is going to get the wages of the robots. They want all of them and know there is a good chance that is not how it will work out. I don't blame them for worrying.

Stopped reading after the first 3 words. Don’t mean nothing.

It ain’t gonna make a black father find where is kid is living and check his homework tomorrow.

So who cares.

So...what’s gonna change with the 25k a year. They aren’t going to try to make the 25k

They lose their food benefits. So again, now they want to work less hours. So now the company need to hire more workers, at again, higher wages.

So what happened? Who’s life improved?

Get back to me. But answer the why Mexicans are beating black ass first.

Their food benefits are not worth 25K. If they live off of govt income and do not work, it does not matter. That again is the problem of the employers that pay low wages. 

If a black man gets paid 25K and then gets a job for 25K, he makes 50K. This math is pretty obvious. Some will choose to work additional hours. Some will stay home. There is no work for them anyway.

This is actually the idea of Milton Friedman, the father of right-wing economic thought.