I am fucking sick of the liberal term, "Privileged"

WVU

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And THIS is what the second study shows...

On net, the minimum wage increase from $9.47 to as much as $13 per hour raised earnings by an average of $8-$12 per week.

Fucking brilliant waste of time and tax on small businesses. Go libtards, go!

https://www.nber.org/papers/w25182?utm_campaign=ntw&utm_medium=email&utm_source=ntwg20

What does business do when wages rise from $9.47 to $13?  Look to cut payroll.

Of course. The only way you can pay for it is to raise revenue (increase prices) or lower costs (cut payroll/expenditures).

And it looks like virtually everyone chose to cut payroll. Hence the loss of jobs in the first study and the meager gain in weekly pay for such a large hourly increase in the second.

There was not going to be an "official" follow up. The report was assessed a year later and viewed to be lacking DOOFUS.

No, dumbfuck. They are completely different studies using two different methodologies and AT BEST there is virtually NO BENEFIT to low-wage workers in raising the minimum wage to $15 in Seattle. Unless you call a pack of cigarettes a week a win. And at worst, it makes them far worse off.

Of course. The only way you can pay for it is to raise revenue (increase prices) or lower costs (cut payroll/expenditures).

And it looks like virtually everyone chose to cut payroll. Hence the loss of jobs in the first study and the meager gain in weekly pay for such a large hourly increase in the second.

It's too hard to raise prices in some businesses, like a gas station.  Wal-Mart isn't raising prices, so you have a group of $13/hour workers getting 32 hours tops.

It's too hard to raise prices in some businesses, like a gas station.  Wal-Mart isn't raising prices, so you have a group of $13/hour workers getting 32 hours tops.

Right. Makes any business less competitive and seriously penalizes small mom and pop businesses over behemoth corporations who have other locations to balance it out.

You couldn’t offer rebuttal on what I posted about making more and receiving less.

So you posted link that just looked at segment of a wage increase. Therefore it’s worthless right from the get.

Welfare reduction. Didn’t address it.

Finally the “study” doesn’t state anybody is better off after the raise anyway.

You couldn’t offer rebuttal you what I posted about making more and receiving less.

So you posted link that just looked at segment of a wage increase. It didn’t even though bases on what was my mine point.

Welfare reduction.

Finally the “study” doesn’t state anybody is better off after the raise.

I gave one. But as before, you had no clue what it was because you didn't have the first clue to begin with. You don't even understand the concept.

Gave one what?

That the link was republican rhetoric?

Don’t take the pussy angle.

I'll pass. You are way too far off the mark to try to get back on track. This topic is way off the mark anyway but now up to 40 pages. I knew better than to open this thread to begin with and managed to stay out for 8 pages before delving into moronity.

My parents are still together and raised me right. Probably why I don't need to lie about what I do and what I've accomplished in life. And certainly why you won't see me in this thread whining like you do - about how much easier other people had it than me nor trying to discredit the accomplishments of people like me who have worked extremely hard their entire lives for all that they have.

Shit I wasn't aware you had any accomplishments kid. That's none of my business, true or not. Gia fukk.

As far as my accomplishments, lack of, fake, phoney, true false I answer to two people for those. The lovely woman to my left and the charming brute to her right.

Not some midget bitch from wherever the fukk your from.

Are we good yet cuz thats all I got. Call Diblow or Rito or th fat kid or that racist Potato Head guy or the worlds fastest mountain hiker. I'm sure they can ease your pain.

That's the best I can do Laura.

-SINKER-

I'll pass. You are way too far off the mark to try to get back on track. This topic is way off the mark anyway but now up to 40 pages. I knew better than to open this thread to begin with and managed to stay out for 8 pages before delving into moronity.

This shit is pure entertainment, you can't go wrong, be wrong or be right,  you can spin it twirl it, light it up, piss on it,  what fukkin ever.

Hit the log out button and it all disappears.

My wife reads this shit now on the reg. She fukkin loves it,  has her favorite characters and threads. Tried to argue with me that one of the regulars was a gay fella the other day. That was a hoot. Asked me what the fukk a Balco was too. I damn near shit. 

This fuk has posted his whole life story online, another guy posts a paragraph and sinker starts his ghetto talk.

The two class clowns come off like their participation here is based on noble duty.

They have more posts in here than anyone else.

Another sit and spin.

Ain't a soul alive give a fukk about this mess  ^^^^^^^^