I am fucking sick of the liberal term, "Privileged"

WVU

Shit I wasn't aware you had any accomplishments kid. That's none of my business, true or not. Gia fukk.

As far as my accomplishments, lack of, fake, phoney, true false I answer to two people for those. The lovely woman to my left and the charming brute to her right.

Not some midget bitch from wherever the fukk your from.

Are we good yet cuz thats all I got. Call Diblow or Rito or th fat kid or that racist Potato Head guy or the worlds fastest mountain hiker. I'm sure they can ease your pain.

That's the best I can do Laura.

-SINKER-

Of course, you wouldn't know what my accomplishments are because I don't feel the need to try to impress dipshits like you on a fucking gambling forum. Especially not lie about it. I mean that goes beyond pathetic. I'm perfectly happy with what I've accomplished in my life while people like you will always seek external affirmation because you already know you're inadequate and a complete failure.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, you wouldn't know what my accomplishments are because I don't feel the need to try to impress dipshits like you on a fucking gambling forum. Especially not lie about it. I mean that goes beyond pathetic. I'm perfectly happy with what I've accomplished in my life while people like you will always seek external affirmation because you already know you're inadequate and a complete failure.

this is what I envision when you post.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761121b22dfce2f75dfbd7

Looks happy. Probably has no urge to lie on a gambling forum about building probabilistic models in a desperate attempt to try to impress rubes. He might even know how to read a univariate regression line on a scatter plot.

Looks like a tiny little puppet dancing so big folk will notice him.

Harmless little fella though and entertaining too.

Snap your fingers and he goes away.

Mexicans for the limit.

Chinese don't want that dump.

They got everything globally they'll ever need, they built it themselves all new and fresh.

The hell they want with your banged up out of repair asses other than a good old butt rape?

Idk about that. Chinese like value, they bought Detroit city blocks for cheap, just sitting on them.