RIP MEATMAN

Brock Landers

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lardy, that fat ass sewer rat, I knew he would end up finding his rightful destination in life.

F***ing Anti-Semite piece of sh**

I never thought I would lay added shame on a dead person, but this vile vermin specimen

really tested his boundaries and limits. He proved to this forum that there was no place for

worthless arseholes like himself here and anywhere in this world.

With all the food and beer he stuffed down his throat along with the weed and pills, his heart

had to have exploded.

I pity the coroner that has to work over his dead smelly body.

How many people are goona E-shit on your eshatol you muther fukkin stiff?

I've seen comments that dave didn't use Coke and was afraid of it, but he did have chronic back pain and used pain killers. It wouldn't surprise me if he's another victim of the opioid crisis, either through overdose or laced pills.

John Kelly said the booger suger got him which looks like isn't the case.  everyone knows dave didn't do coke.  pain killers sounds more like it mixed with alcohol and vape pen as seen in his video.

d- hustle has it right.

NO HARD DRUGS FOR MEATY...........he was scared to take them

he took pain pills for his back and legs............at times he could barely walk

best guess as i said...........he might of took 1 too many for pain

mixed with the booze  heart must have stopped

but  he wasn't suicidal

and  doubt it was a intentional O.D.

or how about he just broke down

hard life

tons of stress

who knows

Guy said the most vile things about people’s family members on here. A few years ago he was on a real tear here. Now if anyone says people talk shit about Brocks family fuck off. No one says shit about Brock’s family like Meaty said about people here. He’s dead? Oh well. Not one single solitary fuck is given over here. 

Same here. I dont know if I should feel bad for not caring but not one single fuck was given.

Mike75, you've shared your story here several times. You are what happens when people get off that self-destructive train. He showed us a possible ending if you don't.

Yep your right. IF he was washing down those pain pills with alcohol or even mixed it with the wrong stuff it couldve killed him. Seems like a possible OD to me because 50 is awful young. I'll turn 45 the 8th of March getting up there myself.

Yep your right. IF he was washing down those pain pills with alcohol or even mixed it with the wrong stuff it couldve killed him. Seems like a possible OD to me because 50 is awful young. I'll turn 45 the 8th of March getting up there myself.

Chances are he wasn't getting them from a dr, they've cracked down on that, so he was likely getting pills from other sources, 1 bad batch laced with fentenyl and your number up.

I don't know, pal. Seemed like an act to me. Kinda like a clown who goes home and cries himself to sleep. To me it seemed like he led a sad life, but that's just how I see it. Could be completely wrong.

You're prob right on a lot of that, living in a motel and putting out videos(which likely got little to no response) cant be that fun.

I doubt it's suicide, a simple accidental overdose(opioids and alcohol) is far more likely, this country has 1000+ a week.

Heres my opinion on what happened just a opinion, i know plenty of people who have been hooked on pills percs. oxys, everything for pain, maybe dr cut him off, you can only buy at the price on st for so long as tolerence to pills makes you need more, then you go to the brown its cheaper and last longer idk if dave did that. but looks like it,maybe barry will chime in on it, nasty drug that takes everyday, just my thoughts on this....later rip