RIP MEATMAN

Brock Landers

I wouldn’t mind Barry dying either. Swigger has a pretty useless existence too.

I just want to say that I don't wish death on people. Never glad to see a poster go, and our whole family remembers the kindness people showed at Peeps when Brun passed. Being glad that fat prick is gone is a one off for me. I don't even wish harm, other than prison under the law, would come to Trump.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking shit about someone's family. I've posted my own personal information for Christsakes.

You got tunnel vision. It’s not a big deal to you so it’s not a big deal.

You and your big stupid elderly buddy have both looked for and then posted peoples info.

Most people would rather you say whatever you want about whoever as long as you don’t cross the line into ones personal life.

You are one stupid horse blinded fuck.

i knew the guy for years............met him many times.

1. meatman was more of a character then dave scandaliato......2 different people

2. He lived in motels because he knew he would be drunk all the time.......never wanted a car or the responsibility

and it was more convenient to live on or near the strip with no responsibility of cable.electric bills

3. dave's mother was 100% jewish (practicing) he remained catholic like his father. yet still made jewish remarks

4. dave not only never did hard drugs he was afraid of them.

you offer dave smack or coke he would run the other way

best guess here is he had tons of back and leg pain

and he was prescribed pain killers...........maybe 1 extra beer or 1 extra oxy did it.

dave was no beggar

no stiff

and for the most part no tout

he did the videos for a boiler room group............i wont say the name

and paid dave $7 for every person that called the toll free number

dave didn't have the personality to get and close clients

i mean if it was a slam dunk he gave them plays that they paid for

but his bread and butter was getting the $7 a call on his #800 number then sell the lead

and a bonus if they sold the guy

he averaged about $200 a day..........nothing great

but for vegas,,,,,,,,,,,,,and he knew how to play the town

he was happy there

he was fun to drink beers with and watch games and races

rip

david

well said cap

Guy said the most vile things about people’s family members on here. A few years ago he was on a real tear here. Now if anyone says people talk shit about Brocks family fuck off. No one says shit about Brock’s family like Meaty said about people here. He’s dead? Oh well. Not one single solitary fuck is given over here. 

Barry is right....

It's always funny to me when a forum full of degenerates play the judgement card and act like they are somehow morally superior.  If any of us have a conscience whatsoever, the vast majority of us have said some things that were out of character and we wish we could take back.  Even when joking, wasted, or drunk, some things just shouldn't be said and some lines should never be crossed. 

I'm not going to ever sit here and defend Dave's behavior. He was definitely vile and disgusting at times.  But it's the same type of behavior we see from Ted on a regular basis.  You want to talk about vile things said to posters and their families?  Look at some of Ted's posts towards Bookbraker and his family.  Same exact garbage.  But for some reason, Ted always gets a pass from most of us.  Fair or not.  

Every single one of us is a fucking hypocrite.  And the worst ones are probably the ones that aren't self aware enough to admit it.  People probably ought to take a long look in the mirror before they start pissing on people's graves the day after they pass away.  

I am not a hypocrite. I don't have two sets of codes/etc.

I just want to say that I don't wish death on people. Never glad to see a poster go, and our whole family remembers the kindness people showed at Peeps when Brun passed. Being glad that fat prick is gone is a one off for me. I don't even wish harm, other than prison under the law, would come to Trump.

There aren’t very many people I would be happy to hear they died, but you are definitely one of them.

You got tunnel vision. It’s not a big deal to you so it’s not a big deal.

You and your big stupid elderly buddy have both looked for and then posted peoples info.

Most people would rather you say whatever you want about whoever as long as you don’t cross the line into ones personal life.

You are one stupid horse blinded fuck.

Fuck you, you pathetic dipshit. Give me an example of where I have posted anyone's info, or anyone complaining that I did. Any credible poster. Come on corksacker, back it up.

What the fuck do you know about "...most people". Most kunts like you? That's what you mean, isn't it. You're pissed at me for describing that maggot Dave absolutely accurately, because it happens to absolutely describe your racist mongrel ass as well.

I do look for people's names and their addresses. I'll give you that. But the reason behind that is not to post them. Three posters, in fact, all of whom have spoken in a vulgar way about females in my family. One is here. Two are at Peeps. I know who one is, the other is difficult to find. You're not one of them. 

Anybody who wants to find me, will have no problem. Until they find me. Then they have a major problem. 

Now lets see evidence of what you say, asshole?