RIP MEATMAN

Brock Landers

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been tons of vile stuff posted about Brock, his wife, and his son. Don't justify trashing him to appease the cool crowd. Those who post about Brock's family were just as bad as anything the Meatman posted.

Not by me there hasn’t. I started the Tyrone thing but other people ran with it. Not me. I started it, and let it be. Might have said one nasty thing about Deb and Tyrone.

And whatever I said, was nowhere near the vile Dave was spewing. He was on a tear a few years ago like chitty has never seen

He was Raiders class scum. The foulest pig in the pigpen. He was forever giving out about fucking people's mothers, and attacking family members of posters who called him what he was. A creepy, sexually disfunctional piece of shit. 

I'm amazed he wasn't beaten to death with a baseball bat over a two day period. Starting at the toes.

A fucking puke. People who mourn his passing should be ashamed of themselves.

Not by me there hasn’t. I started the Tyrone thing but other people ran with it. Not me. I started it, and let it be. Might have said one nasty thing about Deb and Tyrone.

And whatever I said, was nowhere near the vile Dave was spewing. He was on a tear a few years ago like chitty has never seen

you are just as bad as anyone.

He was Raiders class scum. The foulest pig in the pigpen. He was forever giving out about fucking people's mothers, and attacking family members of posters who called him what he was. A creepy, sexually disfunctional piece of shit. 

I'm amazed he wasn't beaten to death with a baseball bat over a two day period. Starting at the toes.

A fucking puke. People who mourn his passing should be ashamed of themselves.

Be decent.  Be better.

It's always funny to me when a forum full of degenerates play the judgement card and act like they are somehow morally superior.  If any of us have a conscience whatsoever, the vast majority of us have said some things that were out of character and we wish we could take back.  Even when joking, wasted, or drunk, some things just shouldn't be said and some lines should never be crossed. 

I'm not going to ever sit here and defend Dave's behavior. He was definitely vile and disgusting at times.  But it's the same type of behavior we see from Ted on a regular basis.  You want to talk about vile things said to posters and their families?  Look at some of Ted's posts towards Bookbraker and his family.  Same exact garbage.  But for some reason, Ted always gets a pass from most of us.  Fair or not.  

Every single one of us is a fucking hypocrite.  And the worst ones are probably the ones that aren't self aware enough to admit it.  People probably ought to take a long look in the mirror before they start pissing on people's graves the day after they pass away.  

You wanna be able to identify the absolute scum of Forumville, look at their posts. You see some cowardly buttwelder attacking a poster's family, you've identified scum. Absolutely guaranteed. Every fucking one of them deserves to be beaten to death with a baseball bat. Without exception. I've no beef with attacking a poster, but his or her family? For that, IP addresses, and identifying information a forum has should be given out. Published in a post. 

Did you ever meet him? Was he a popular guy around town?

Never met him and I've met about 100 posters.  I saw him walking through the Palms about a month ago.

Didn't say a word to him because I don't have any respect for him.

He was walking alone.  Never really seen him with anyone and I've never heard his name mentioned by anyone that matters in town.

i knew the guy for years............met him many times.

1. meatman was more of a character  then dave scandaliato......2 different people

2. He  lived in motels because he knew he would be drunk all the time.......never wanted a car or the responsibility

and  it was more convenient to live on or near the strip with no responsibility of cable.electric bills

3. dave's mother was 100% jewish (practicing)  he remained catholic like his father. yet still made jewish remarks

4. dave not only never did hard drugs he was afraid of them.

you offer dave  smack or coke  he would  run the other way

best guess here is  he had tons of back and leg pain

and he  was prescribed pain killers...........maybe  1 extra beer or 1 extra  oxy  did it.

dave was no beggar

no stiff

and for the most part no tout

he did the videos  for a boiler room group............i wont say the name

and paid dave $7  for every  person that called the toll free number

dave  didn't have the personality  to get and close clients

i mean  if it was a slam dunk   he gave them plays that they paid for

but his bread and butter was  getting the $7 a call  on his  #800 number  then sell the lead

and a bonus  if they sold the guy

he averaged about $200 a day..........nothing great

but for vegas,,,,,,,,,,,,,and he knew how to play the town

he was happy there

he was fun to drink beers with and watch games and races

rip

david

You wanna be able to identify the absolute scum of Forumville, look at their posts. You see some cowardly buttwelder attacking a poster's family, you've identified scum. Absolutely guaranteed. Every fucking one of them deserves to be beaten to death with a baseball bat. Without exception. I've no beef with attacking a poster, but his or her family? For that, IP addresses, and identifying information a forum has should be given out. Published in a post. 

As I said, I'm not defending him and never will.  It's the hypocrisy and double standards that I was addressing.  And that's not directed at anyone in particular.  In fact, I said every one of us.  And that of course includes myself.  

Bingo. Just like the guy that pumps my gas died. Oh well

You don’t have to had liked to guy to miss his posting, you post all the time about hoping a college basketball teams bus drives of a cliff after not covering a spread for you, I find it funny and if you died I’d miss those threads because I find them funny......

That said you mean as much to me as the last shit I took.....Meaty was funny, you’re funny....you can join him in the ground tomorrow and some would say you said mean things about kids...I’d say that you were funny

Talking shit about someone's family. I've posted my own personal information for Christsakes. 

Fukk I put my name in my username forever and posted my address.

Everyone wanna kill me never stop by.

The airline probably charge them baggage for the keyboard they was bring to hit me with and the broke dikks went home.