Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

The supply side on copper is key, They simply are not finding enuf new deposits and the the current large ones are nearing depletion. Olgu Toyu is finally online is mongolia but they are having issues with it I hear (RIO)

Tons of copper in Chile and Peru. Chinese by far their biggest customers.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hype? Dont know what you mean

Silver? Who said anything about that.

I own some - but silver is mostly used as an investment....IE hoarded and not used up. Plus the last commdoity cycle there was dozens of mines came on line $50 silver. Billions flowed into it

You implied that copper is in short supply, that it's somehow running out, IT IS NOT. What's really happening is they are closing mines that cost more to produce, because larger, better deposits are being found. The old ones are still there if they were ever needed, even domestically(AZ)

Stock futures are falling after President Donald Trump failed to show at a briefing to discuss his plan to boost the economy.

BIGRUNNER smiling

Im smiling because I think Jolting Joe has all the Mojoe. I dont think Pinocchio gets reelected, eventhough Railbird said Trump is the lock of the century and Fair Warning says enjoy 5 more years of Trump. I just don't see it.

Billy is so fucking lost he thinks yields getting back half of what they were the day before is a crash.

He has no idea how bonds and equities are correlated.

He's absolutely clueless.

Nah

Billy far far far from clueless, he was way ahead of you again. And that crazy Billy was right

Now your take on what I said went from wrong to oh that don't mean shit. Your opinion. Means shit.

There are plenty of extremely knowledgeable economists out there very concerned by the results of today's auction. For plenty of good reason but there's absolutely no point in discussing that with you.

You don't know shit about it, you'll cry and stomp your feet, you'll be wrong and I'll be right and round and round we go.

You are an incredibly weak little man, I don't know who hung a job on you in life but they weren't playing.

Call your black team mates for some man validation kid. Show them your steering wheel some shit.

Lay off the blow too ya fukkin clown shit addles your brain. You ain't Al Pacino in Scarface you a fukkin Dilbert in a Chitty.

Nice chat kid way to hang.

Sinker.