Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of appetite for government paper on Tuesday was underscored by a poor result for a $32 billion auction for 3-year notes. The sale tailed by 2.8 basis points, its largest such “tail” since June 2009. The tail is the amount by which the highest yield the Treasury sold in the auction exceeds the highest yield expected when the auction began.

That's not a crash, you fucking dipshit.

Take a look at the double top on the chevron chart longterm

Oils has further to fall imo - staying on the sidelines over here for now

The copper chart is really interesting. Maybe sniffing out a big infrastructure bill?

The problem with oil is even if the russians and saudi's settled their tiff, the demand collapse is just beginning, demand will drop drastically for at least the next 3 months, the oversupply is going to be enormous.

The supply side on copper is key, They simply are not finding enuf new deposits and the the current large ones are nearing depletion. Olgu Toyu is finally online is mongolia but they are having issues with it I hear

Dont buy into that hype  too much, they've been saying that about silver for decades.

I'm going to get some 55 gallon drums and store 2000-3000 gallons in my basement.

Except it goes bad. Oil is never going to expensive again. For instance, the saudi's are now threatening to raise their production drastically(from 9.5 to 12 million bbls a day), The US is producing 13 million, almost 1.5 times what the Vaunted oil kingdom did a week ago.

Dont buy into that hype too much, they've been saying that about silver for decades.

Hype? Dont know what you mean

Silver? Who said anything about that.

I own some - but silver is mostly used as an investment....IE hoarded and not used up. Plus the last commdoity cycle there was dozens of mines came on line $50 silver. Billions flowed into it

Except it goes bad. Oil is never going to expensive again. For instance, the saudi's are now threatening to raise their production drastically(from 9.5 to 12 million bbls a day), The US is producing 13 million, almost 1.5 times what the Vaunted oil kingdom did a week ago.

The gas I leave in my garage over the winter works just as good in the spring

Also looking at getting a tanker so I can store 30,000 gallons

Fuel-Trailers-Heil-PETROLEUM-TANK-115262

Plenty of room in my back yard to park the bitch