Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

I want him to have caught the virus from one of the CPAC Cultists for the delicious irony, after blaming D's for it.  And for him to treat it seriously, and start acting like a leader.   Death?   That's your sick mind doing what it does.  

So you want our President to be deathly sick but not die.  That's very noble.  But we all know what you meant.  Even though you're too much of a bitch to admit it now.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money Fucker hates liberals as much as he hates blacks. He recently said "Libtards automatically assume criminal blacks are innocent". Very strange assumption. Hitler and Trump love soldiers like Monkey.

Guarantee I had more black teammates than the number of black people you even know.  Stop quoting me incorrectly, dipshit.  Get my name out of your c0cksucker completely.

So you want our President to be deathly sick but not die.  That's very noble.  But we all know what you meant.  Even though you're too much of a bitch to admit it now.

Looks like the fed will cut soon monkey, tax cuts as well, paid sick leave for hourly workers to keep them from  spreading the disease, targeted aid for effected industries, does that satisfy you?

Deathly?    Again, your sick mind making things up.   I admitted exactly what I meant when I said it, and continue to.   Time to go back to Tranny, and that you may have voted for Obama.   Hopefully you're not playing any online poker tonight.   You're on a serious tilt.  

Deathly?    Again, your sick mind making things up.   I admitted exactly what I meant when I said it, and continue to.   Time to go back to Tranny, and that you may have voted for Obama.   Hopefully you're not playing any online poker tonight.   You're on a serious tilt.  

Oh.  So you want him to be sick with coronavirus.  But not deathly sick and not die.  That's the HERO you were talking about.  Right? 

Meanwhile you're worried that everyone who gets it might not be scared enough because of Trump.  Makes sense.  Keep backpedaling, pussy.

It's a good thing you don't play poker because you don't have any clue how to detect what tilting is.

The tests don't work reliably until someone exhibits symptoms from what I've read.

Yup, I've also heard people test negative and then later test positive, so 2 or 3 tests might be eventually needed. What they need is a test to detect antibodies, so people that should be immune are identified.

Do you think anyone can just go request to be tested for coronavirus from a doctor?

I mean, if that's your argument that someone is failing at responding to the outbreak, you have no argument.

Seems your man thought so. When he made that statement he had no idea what the protocol was.

People who are high risk and/or symptomatic can't even get tested there.