Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shit never happened under Obama

Obama never gave anybody an opportunity to jack 2.5 trillion into the markets Rich execs been backdooring their high price shares for 6 month now after a hard buyback.(for the most part, Trump's free loans bought as well).

Re issue for cheap in a year after this fukkin bozo show in Nov.. and start again

Half of the US voters would love to see the market tank.

I don't give fukk about the markets I been out for months. Dumping anything else US related tomorrow. Looking at some tasty pairs and go fukk around for a year.

Why I moved here, I thought this shit would happen sooner but the Turnip keeps pouring gas on the fire.

He's outta moves soon, the rest of the world already tapped.

Last in last out. Play that hand good.

It actually would be an effective strategy. Pretty much only the elderly that get it die from it

Wrong Slimmer. 29 year old doctor in China died that was treating patients. This shit is way worse than they are letting on. The WHO just came out today and said it’s very likely that it could be Disease X. The nightmare they have been waiting for.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/24/coronavirus-may-be-disease-x-world-health-organization-expert-warns/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

Wrong Slimmer. 29 year old doctor in China died that was treating patients. This shit is way worse than they are letting on. The WHO just came out today and said it’s very likely that it could be Disease X. The nightmare they have been waiting for.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/24/coronavirus-may-be-disease-x-world-health-organization-expert-warns/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

Yes, but the majority is still old people. What's strange is no kids have been victims.

I like you Sleepy but seriously fuck off. Typical comment from someone that doesn’t work and has no retirement related accounts. I have a shitload of money in the market and in my 401K. So again, fuck off.

I don’t give a fuk what you think.

If they let Obama run against Trump...

Trump would lose in a land slide.

Every thing you have is due to Obama

This is looking extremely bad

CDC just issued a warning

"Be prepared for interruption of every day Life"

1:09 pm: Economic fallout from coronavirus appears ‘much worse’ than SARS

The economic drag from the new coronavirus will turn out to be larger than SARS, according to Gene Seroka, executive director of the Port of Los Angeles. Seroka was working in Shanghai during the 2002-2003 SARS outbreak. “At that time, we were all grounded,” he told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Tuesday. “This appears to be much worse because of the number of folks who were infected and the lack of productivity.” While estimates vary, economists believe SARS cost the global economy about $40 billion. — Belvedere