Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

I'll never understand why panic over something like the coronavirus affects the market as a whole so drastically.

I understand companies that have a presence in China and travel companies, airlines, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies can be affected.

But why are companies like Disney, party city, mcdonalds, etc prices plummeting?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never understand why panic over something like the coronavirus affects the market as a whole so drastically.

I understand companies that have a presence in China and travel companies, airlines, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies can be affected.

But why are companies like Disney, party city, mcdonalds, etc prices plummeting?

because it's spreading like wildfire

How much productivity will occur when entire countries go on lockdown

This is very very bad

Because CV is just an excuse to correct some very bad mistakes without crushing those that made them. Including the Turnip and  the fed

If 2.5 million had actually trickled down like the lie said you could have attacked the problem from the other end by increasing actual value.

Stupid is as stupid does.

I hope someone tells middle class Joe blow the truth.

Bernie?

Because people stop going out to eat, traveling, and having parties when there's an outbreak?