Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if you read the emails and know what the code words are for, it is sickening to imagine.

I'm not a Hurry type to run with everything.

But not entirely dismissive, either.

We don't truly know those people or their world.

Thank  your lucky stars every day for that.   You should be dismissive when something is proven to be fraudulent.   

So Trump is a pedophile and Biden isn't.

Don't worry, America.  Guesser is on the case.  We have a verdict.  Judge, jury, and executioner.

"I doubt either actually are," but if we wanna play that game, there's far more on the Idiot.  

Might be time for you to learn how to read.   And also stick to Football.   At least you know what you're talking about there.   Stocks, Finances, Politics, Not so much.   

Half a dozen rate cuts when the bank rate was 0% for 7.5 years under Obama? Interesting.

Believe it or not, most businesses aren't huge corporations.

economy ground to a halt stimulus

>

wasted stimulus during the best economic period ever according to the guy begging for it.

market cap figures are pretty easy to find, money is money, cash is gold, QE is for me, we are the greatest, save me from drowning.

look around how's it working? And what is left when you're in real trouble?

Fed gonna go from managing the fiscal health of a nation to buying equities?

And, Joe Factory, Joe Teacher, Joe Programmer and all the other average Joe's gonna pay for it. Just anothertransfer of wealth.

USA in big trouble right now.

"I doubt either actually are," but if we wanna play that game, there's far more on the Idiot.  

Might be time for you to learn how to read.   And also stick to Football.   At least you know what you're talking about there.   Stocks, Finances, Politics, Not so much.   

You said that after an edit.  Was I supposed to go back and reread it?  LOL.

What a dipshit.

Yup.  You know what you're talking about with stocks and finance.  Way more than the one of TWO people here (and not your butt buddy ex-con) that actually worked on the floor of an exchange.

economy ground to a halt stimulus

>

wasted stimulus during the best economic period ever according to the guy begging for it.

market cap figures are pretty easy to find, money is money, cash is gold, QE is for me, we are the greatest, save me from drowning.

look around how's it working? And what is left when you're in real trouble?

Fed gonna go from managing the fiscal health of a nation to buying equities?

And, Joe Factory, Joe Teacher, Joe Programmer and all the other average Joe's gonna pay for it. Just anothertransfer of wealth.

USA in big trouble right now.

So you have market cap figures on small businesses now or any fucking private enterprise for that matter?  LOL.

You said that after an edit.  Was I supposed to go back and reread it?  LOL.

What a dipshit.

Yup.  You know what you're talking about with stocks and finance.  Way more than the one of TWO people here (and not your butt buddy ex-con) that actually worked on the floor of an exchange.

The edit was less than a minute in.   It was clearly in the thread AFTER you wrote your ignorant post.   

Billy puts you to shame on finances on the daily.   And it's even worse than usual lately.       

So you have market cap figures on small businesses now or any fucking private enterprise for that matter?  LOL.

I won't question Billy knowledge/wisdom, but will point out the obvious:

The US is the world's top economy for a reason. The globe circulates through us.

As such, we should remain in a default top position for a good amount of time.

No??

The edit was less than a minute in.   It was clearly in the thread AFTER you wrote your ignorant post.   

Billy puts you to shame on finances on the daily.   And it's even worse than usual lately.       

Billy has to rely on a virus outbreak to be even CLOSE to some of his retarded projections.  And you're both know-nothings that couldn't hold a fucking coffee for a trader on the exchanges.

I quoted your post in whole, retard.  It was after I responded to you.  I'm not editing your fucking retarded words.

So Trump is a pedophile and Biden isn't.

Don't worry, America.  Guesser is on the case.  We have a verdict.  Judge, jury, and executioner.

You posted this at 2:36.   My original post was 2:24, and it was edited at no later than 2:25.   But even if it was the full 5 minutes, your post was 7 minutes later, fuckshit.    

The US is the world's top economy for a reason. The globe circulates through us.

No??

He has no idea because there are no public numbers for private companies and small businesses.  He's just trying to sound important as usual.

No??

Doesn't help those who have lost about 20% in their IRA''s, 401K's, and Investment portfolios in the last 2 weeks.   

You posted this at 2:36.   My original post was 2:24, and it was edited at no later than 2:25.   But even if it was the full 5 minutes, your post was 7 minutes later, fuckshit.

guesser-the-retard.png

JFC.  You're a God damn retard.

Look at your post.  Look at mine.  QUOTED IN FULL 1 MINUTE LATER.

Get it now, dipshit?

What the fuck did you think I meant when I said, "Was I supposed to go back and reread your post?"

Holy fuck.  No wonder you have no fucking clue what's what with regard to economics and finance.