Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump :laugh

Trump has done almost everything right, he banned travel from china, the dems howled,  screamed outrage, the european union did NOT follow suit - look at them now? Iran did not follow(they have close ties with china), look at them now?

So the bottom line is Trump did the right things, BUT it only delayed the inevitable, we're 3-4 weeks delayed from where it is in those places. Unfortunately he cant personally kill the virus.

The virus?  Nope.   The absolutely piss poor response and lack of preparation?   Hell Yeah.  

But if Senile Joe is the opposition, he'll likely win in a landslide, no matter what happens.  

Trump should shut everything down, just like in china and italy, that's the only way to truly stem the virus. Would that please you?

Trump has done almost everything right, he banned travel from china, the dems howled,  screamed outrage, the european union did NOT follow suit - look at them now? Iran did not follow(they have close ties with china), look at them now?

So the bottom line is Trump did the right things, BUT it only delayed the inevitable, we're 3-4 weeks delayed from where it is in those places. Unfortunately he cant personally kill the virus.

he still should have shut down all travel completely. he may have done better than 90% of other countries, but just because their leaders are 100% fuckups is no excuse for him not taking even more drastic measures earlier. 

I'm really looking forward to seeing politicians start to die, maxine, nancy, feinstein, and of course sleepy Joe,  they'll be the first to drop.

Hmmm, I wonder if the Cultists will come in and criticize this, like they did me when all I wished for was the Idiot to get sick so he'd start taking the disease seriously.   Survey says........Nah.    

Hmmm, I wonder if the Cultists will come in and criticize this, like they did me when all I wished for was the Idiot to get sick so he'd start taking the disease seriously.   Survey says........Nah.    

Luckily for us, Trump is immune, being guided by a divine hand as well as being healthy as the proverbial ox. :cigar